Kemper is on the way!

• I ordered my Kemper Power Rack and it will be here Friday! I only have a couple of questions. Is there a way to use one of the outs as a "tuner" out while maintaining DI for my iem's and front of house, and line out to my cab? I plan to start using my kemper with my ground control pro and a boss tuner. I am wireless so I like to keep everything at my rack and run a single line to the front of stage for my tuner. I would also like to eventually have my switching done by the computer running our clicks. We use studio one producer and I was unsure if a Roland USB to MIDI would work. Thank you in advance!

• I ordered my Kemper Power Rack and it will be here Friday! I only have a couple of questions. Is there a way to use one of the outs as a "tuner" out while maintaining DI for my iem's and front of house, and line out to my cab? I plan to start using my kemper with my ground control pro and a boss tuner. I am wireless so I like to keep everything at my rack and run a single line to the front of stage for my tuner. I would also like to eventually have my switching done by the computer running our clicks. We use studio one producer and I was unsure if a Roland USB to MIDI would work. Thank you in advance!

USB to midi should work. As far as that tuner. why not just have it at the beginning of your signal chain before the Kemper and after your guitar? Will be more effective than running an out from the direct/monitor output to a tuner and would save you one output for other purposes.

• I keep my wireless receiver back at my rig. It's just what Im used to (I have been using the tuner out on my Mesa). I may have to adapt to the new setup but that is no issue. I'm hoping ,sooner than later, that the computer will be handling my switching anyways. Thank you guys for responses!

• Enjoy! You won't be disappointed. I got mine yesterday evening and today has seemed like the longest work day I've had in a while! I can't wait to get home. My wife is working all weekend and it's cold out. Having the new toy makes me look forward to being stuck in the house by myself for once!

• Absolutely! Today is dragging by. I work tomorrow too and have a gig Saturday in North Carolina. Looks like I won't get to play to much until Sunday and that's If Fed Ex actually delivers on time. Does anyone have a recommendation on which usb to midi to use? I have been looking at the Roland mk2.