New Kemper Day from Atlanta, GA USA

• I posted it a few posts back....

I got the toaster and the two EV ZLX-12P cabinets for $2450 total out the door. That was $1750 for the Kemper and the cabs at $350 each. The cabs required special approval but at $1750 the Kemper was within their "safe" profit margin, whatever that % number is.

But this is what you need to do (regardless of the price)... first check to see if they are still running the special where you get 12% off the price of a gift card when you sign up to their text blasts. The gift cards have a $1000 limit each. So if you use 3 phones, you can get $2500 in gift cards for $2200. If you can get the above deal, you're paying $1750 for the Kemper and $225 each for the cabinets.

• Nice, I'm trying to work a deal on the toaster and remote. I found a bit of info promising: a trade in no matter the value towards a new amp will get you 10% off. Now they've already told me they won't give me jack for my mesa head or cab, but hopefully I can sell them then take a few pedals (that I'll no longer need :D ) and get an extra 10% knocked off.