Erase all profiles

• I have recently been purchasing the Michael Britt Profile Packs. I really like everything I have purchased from him. I have all 4 of his packs now after purchasing his #3 pack today. When I tried to install his newest pack today it only installed 14 rigs and said the memory was full. What I would like to do is erase everything from the Kemper and only install the Michael Britt packs as I just dont use any of the rigs that the Kemper shipped with.
    Is this safe to do? Is it OK to erase all the profiles on the Kemper and just load the Britt packs back on it?
    If so, how would I do this? Dont see anything in the manual explaining how to go about this.

Thanks Kevin

• Under System menu on the Profiler (page 8 of 9), there is "Erase Non-favorites" check box. This a quick way just using the profiler.

If he was to do it this way though he would have had to favourite all the rigs he likes, which if like he said the KPA
    has run out of memory then that's probably quite a lot of rigs out of 1000 he would have had to gone through and favourited. rM is still the best way I think :)

• Great thanks for the help. I kept the Bass rigs and marked them as favorites and then deleted everything but favorites then installed my 4 Michael Britt packs and now have 268 rigs stored on the Kemper. I believe that might be less than what it shipped with so I still should have lots of storage left.

Thanks again Kevin

• I was responding to his request.

Yep that's cool but I was under the impression that he had 1000 rigs on his kemper already that's why he couldn't install anymore. I tried to erease all the rigs from my live Kemper a couple of weeks and fell exactly in to this problem I had around 500 profiles, I'd favourited
    about 60 rigs, I then erased non favourites and still had 60 I had to delete manually which was a bit of a pain and tock quite a while :)

• Great thanks for the help. I kept the Bass rigs and marked them as favorites and then deleted everything but favorites then installed my 4 Michael Britt packs and now have 268 rigs stored on the Kemper. I believe that might be less than what it shipped with so I still should have lots of storage left.

Thanks again Kevin

How many rigs did you have on your Kemper for it to say memory full?? It should have been a thousand?

• I had what it shipped with which was about 290 and then all the first 3 of Michael Britt packs so thats another 180 and when I tried to put the most recently released pack from Michael Britt on, it said added 14 profiles and after that it would not let me put any more on. Each pack from him has 60 profiles so I was missing about 46.
    I read that I could put 1000 profiles on the Kemper so I am not sure what happened. Its not that big of a deal anyway. Most of the profiles it shipped with are garbage anyway. I only use the Michael Britt profiles and a few Bass profiles.

• I just tried this in Rig Manager (select all and delete) and i had 400+ on the profiler, after 20 min's it's dropping but only down to saying Deleting Item 259 of 1 (which is an odd message)

Was there a better way? i'm afraid to stop it...deleting 1 at a time was very fast, do not sure why this is slow.

• I just tried this in Rig Manager (select all and delete) and i had 400+ on the profiler, after 20 min's it's dropping but only down to saying Deleting Item 259 of 1 (which is an odd message)

Was there a better way? i'm afraid to stop it...deleting 1 at a time was very fast, do not sure why this is slow.

I had the same issue deleting from Rig Manager. I stopped the process a couple of ties and restarted and found the issue. While you are deleting you need to keep the window active, If you click on any other window it appears to be deleting but isn't and you get that strange message.