Sweetwater Remote Printing Error

• In case any of you guys check out the latest Sweetwater catalogue (and I'm sure you will), it mistakenly lists the Remote as a separate item at $599. A call to my rep confirmed this is an error and should never have gone to printing. It is ONLY being sold as bundled as previously stated.

I hope this helps avoid frustration here in the US awaiting our remotes :rolleyes:

Gary ô¿ô

• Wasnt attacking you but it was and still is the same ......old news regardless how many times it has been printed because the Kemper staff came out directly and said it was incorrect and wasn't going to happen.

• Well this seems harmless, Inthrutheout. It's just a warning in case anyone didn't know. There are a lot of new owners. I GET the Sweetwater magazine and missed it myself.

• Well this seems harmless, Inthrutheout. It's just a warning in case anyone didn't know. There are a lot of new owners. I GET the Sweetwater magazine and missed it myself.

Exactly... thank you db. A simple glance at the top of page 131 clearly shows as 'NEW" - the Remote as a separate item. Even if you've read CK's posts, it'd be easy for people to wonder - as if a company couldn't shift or change it's sales strategy without notice! Never been done before? Sure...

It's hard to attempt to do a good deed here sometimes.

Gary ô¿ô

• On the FRONT page on the right. What do you see in most active threads?
    Sweetwater WILL NOT carry Remote. I didn't even add the caps. That is the way it was posted.

It is still in plain view, on the home page of the forums. It was put there when? And it is STILL there.

Sheeeesh.

Whatever. I wasn't being snarky. I kept it short and to the point.
    If you took it any different that is your problem now.
    I already explained myself.

Now I will be off and do my good deeds and repeat every post that is a couple days old, just so nobody forgets.

All you are doing is filling this place with uneeded threads which makes it harder to find anything.
    Most forums tell you to post in the appropriate thread so this doesn't happen.

• All you are doing is filling this place with uneeded threads which makes it harder to find anything.
    Most forums tell you to post in the appropriate thread so this doesn't happen.

A new catalog was sent out to the masses giving gross misinformation completely contradicting the references you made, which all have seen of course. I attempted to warn unsuspecting folks of this gross error on Sweetwater's part, plus add clarification... and for this gesture - totally in good faith to fellow users - I get the very negative reply you chose to put up. What the....?

WOW - who is being "snarky" now - despite your denial? Get off your wholly train and appreciate someone's good intentions. Jeesh... you try to just truly be helpful to some folks, and this is the thanks you get...

Forget it, dude... I won't comment to this point, nor to you, again. There are plenty of other really pleasant people on here who show respect and share wisdom without denigrating a person. I've enjoyed some of your posts, thought you had some very worthy comments. These aren't quite among them.

If you can't something nice.... as the Tremolos once sang... "silence is golden." Certainly it is.

Gary ô¿ô

Edited once, last by prsgary ().

• Ok, lets just chalk this up as I, and you are another victim of talking through text instead of face to face which , quite often does not translate the true mood or intent.
    Inflections in voice are just as important as the words that come out. Without this, in retrospect, I can see how saying "old news" may be taken wrong. This is one of the hardest things for some, such as myself to learn to overcome.

I am no newby to this but I still have not mastered it.

My first post was truly meant to be benign.
    The second was to explain this.
    The third was out of frustration that you didnt accept my explanation to be true. With some of what I said, I do apologize.

I will continue to work on my online verbalizing but I dont know how much better I can get because I have been a member of many forums through the years and occasionally I still have to explain myself.
    I generally dont attack anybody online. Unless on occasion when someone is truly coming at me.