Till´s Cablab ( Till Schleicher )

• Thx guys. Love to hear your findings.

I just finished noodling on some hi gain CabLab profiles. Well they sound so alive on 5" Equators D5, that I am afraid how much they would scream on real cab or 10" FRFR. If it sounds better that I play better (or noodle better). Haven't tried yet the cabs to try with 3.0 DI profiles, but merged profiles are killers. They react very good with guitar volume knob. Tomorrow I will have 3 more guitars to try with. Two with Dimarzio humbuckers and Tele with Fender Noiseless pickups. Can't wait. Ohhhh.

These are keepers for sure.

• Same here. Just purchased and downloaded the CabLab. I can't wait to try them out through my brand new XiTone 1x12 passive Wedge. I will drop back in later tonight to provide a short review.

Okay...finally got a chance to spend some quality time with my KPA Power Rack and the new Till's CabLab.
    In a word (okay, three words)...friggin' amazing sauce!

There is just so many fantastic Cab tones to be had, here. I played through all 58 permutations, and I am having a very hard time selecting only 2 or 3 favorites. I think it will end up being a Top Five or Top 10 down-select. While the separable Cabinet profiles are the main focus, here...it should be noted that the profile(s) of the Marshall JVM410H, from the Merged Profile rigs, features some of the best modern Marshall tones available (IMHO). These Merged profiles sound absolutely stunning through my XiTone passive 1x12 Wedge.

It is very evident that Till Schneider put a massive amount of time (and love) into this CabLab Pack.
    Highly recommended for any and all Kemper Users. For those KPA users who plan on taking advantage of the Direct Amp profiles (which are easily separated from the Merged Profiles), in order to drive a traditional guitar cabinet...all I can say is you are in for a treat. :thumbup:

• Grabbed this pack yesterday and had a bit of time last night. Very happy with my purchase, I made a direct profile of my PRS HXDA and combined with Till's cabs, it's great.

Lots of tonal options in these cabs, pretty obvious a LOT of effort has gone into making profiles for just about anyone's tastes!

Top job :)

• You did it again Till!
    These Cabs bring back new life to some of my Profiles!
    The Test-drive isn´t over yet, but the Greenbacks are my favorites at the moment.
    Recommendation!

• As a recent owner of the Kemper I bought several commercial profiles. Today I bought Till´s Cablab, and it is SUPERB! In your face, very dynamic sounding profiles.
    Switching through some of the kemper rigs, changing cabs with the cablab ones makes such a huge difference, just awesome.
    For the quality of profiles and Cabs,I believe Till's Cablab is a bargain.
    Thanks Till

• WOW! I bought this over the weekend and was blown away by Cablab. While I have tons of commercial profiles, I've yet to find the right tone for the album I'm currently working on. Been searching for what feels like months. Now I can say that I've finally found "the sound" and it's all thanks to Cablab.

Till, thanks for making an amazing pack that breathes new life into my Kemper and my recordings! :)

Best,
    JJ

• I bought these cabs over the weekend and man, my fingers ache. It's hard to narrow down which I prefer, they're all great and I can see a use for each and every cab pretty much. Just came back from rehearsal using a few of those CAE 3+ rigs by Bruno and flicking through the big cabs and my tone filled the room. I almost felt sorry for the other guy running a 100W Marshall and 4x12 :D

Thanks so much Tills, this pack kicks ass!

• I wrote this in another thread...

"They are great. I have heard people talk about keeping a few favorites on the profiler out of the pack, but it has been my experience so far that you shouldn't count any of them out, because many different cabs will work better than others on all the the different profile offerings out there.

And... don't overlook the Marshall JVM 410H Used to make the Cablab pack. after owning this pack several weeks, I found the high gain profile (015 in this case, although several others are right there with it). It might just be my favorite high gain profile to date."