remote bugs together with FW 3.0 Beta

• Tested the bug yesterday under OS3.0.2
    In both modes (Browser- and also Performance-Mode) and also independent of the looper-position ( "pre" or "post") the recorded loop changes it's sound to the current chosen rig (or performance-slot). It is not possible to record an overdub in a different sound, the recorded loop-sound always changes simultaneously.

• If you use the monitor output with the "cab off"-option then this is normal as the looper records the full signal with the cab. The cab is subtracted later in the chain and that subtraction differs from rig to rig. That shouldn't happen when you use the same cab on all of your rigs ;)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• Does the sound change if you use FRFR speakers? Or does it change only via monitor out with "cab off"?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• I think, it's no issue concerning speakers or "cab on" / " cab-off". The sound changes, f.e. -as I wrote- a clean recorded loop changes to a crunch sound when changing performance-slot to a crunch-sound.