USB stick import doesn't work with some of the new merged profiles

• There are 5 new "new profiling method" rigs on rig exchange from user "Thumas", uploaded today.
    The two profiles with 'clean' in the name loaded without problem, and sound very good, but the other three got ignored by my Kemper (with new FW 3.0). They are on the stick but the Kemper doesn't seem to recognize them. Anyone else with the problem?

• The free profiles from Till's cablab are also not recognized. Kemper says 'All rigs already available'. But they are not. Strange thing. Gonna try cable method now, stick doesn't work for me anymore...

• Uploading with new rig manager to Kemper worked, but the uploaded profiles don't get into the "last imported" list. The list still contains the last stick imported profiles.

• A profile which was loaded in the KPA via RigManager and then stored in the KPA is NOT imported. That's why you can't see them with the filter "last imported". This filter only shows the rigs which are imported via USB stick.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• A profile which was loaded in the KPA via RigManager and then stored in the KPA is NOT imported. That's why you can't see them with the filter "last imported". This filter only shows the rigs which are imported via USB stick.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Tried a second stick and reformat meanwhile, Kemper still doesn't see the profiles.

• Had the same issue since the update to FW 3.0. Rig Manager was the only thing that worked for me. Copy and paste worked like a charm.

Suhr Modern custom
    Suhr Andy Wood Modern
    Tom Anderson Angel
    Fractal FX8
    Kemper Profiler amp

• There are rigs that I can clearly see on the rig exchange, on the Kemper site, but the rig manager program on my computer does not have them, and I tried to use my usb stick to upload individually, but the new firmware says there is nothing new to download. All FW on both the KPA and the Rig Manager, are up to date.

• Same thing is happening to me. I purchased some new Diezel VH4 DI profiles (21 total) and my kemper only imported 2 of them. I have no idea why...