Firmware 3.0 Betaが公開になったようですね！
Kemper Profiler Firmware 3.0.0 Public Beta
This firmware introduces the following new features and fixes:
- added: support of Profiler Remote including Looper and revised System menu (for details refer to chapter “Profiler Remote” in Reference Manual 3.0)
- added: new option of QUICK button allows to recall latest edit menu
- added: MIDI Output routing for two external devices and capability to send MIDI program changes in Performance Mode (for details refer to chapter “MIDI” in Reference Manual 3.0)
- added: MIDI CC #48/49 value 0 stepping Rig up/down in Browse Mode
- changed: time to load Slots within one Performance significantly shortened
- changed: faster switching between Rigs including same Amp and Cab Profiles
- changed: Direct Edit is permanent now. While one edit menu is open (e. g. Stomp A) pressing another Module button (e. g. DELAY) will not switch on/off that Module but instantly open its edit menu.
- changed: next generation Profiling incl. automatic detection of Direct Amp Profiles and the ability to merge Direct Amp Profiles and a Cabinet Profile into a so called “Merged Profile”. Please read related article in Addendum 3.0!
- added: noise in Delay effects fixed
- added: “Aux In >Main” also feeding S/PDIF OUT
WARNING: All Rigs included in this firmware have been stored in the new profiling format and are not downward compatible below 2.8.0 firmware!
- added: 49 Merged Rigs included in firmware also available as “Merged Rigs Pack”
- changed: all Rigs have been stored in new profiling format and are also available as “Factory Content 3.0”.
* All Factory Rigs and Presets embedded in this firmware can be imported via function “Factory Rigs” in System menu. If you prefer to import Rigs selectively, please pick and choose from our Factory Rig Packs available on our download-page. All Rig Packs have been revised and have been migrated to new profiling format, which is NOT downward compatible below 2.7.4 Release!
Revision required: 1.3.1
NOTE: In case the current firmware installed is older than 1.8.2 release you need to take an interim step and upgrade to 1.8.2 first, before you will be able to install current firmware. 1.8.2. Release can be found in category "Older Operating System Versions".