Show us how your Remote will be used :)

• Milano .... ha detto come un vero Italiano !! :thumbup:

I feel the same way about not having to use my FCB1010 any more.
    Bravo!

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Here's my remote, together with 2 Dunlop DVP 3 Volume (X) pedals in a custom size pedal case from Thomann.

That's a very sweet kit you've got there, Klaas. I looked up Thomann - from here (the US) it looks like they are merely a distributor, don't actually make or customize pedal cases at all. That makes me wonder who actually DID make that case, and what dimensions is it?

Thanks for your trouble, just may want to follow your very nice example if I decide on a second pedal ( and if my Remote ever gets here LOL)

Gary ô¿ô

• That's a very sweet kit you've got there, Klaas. I looked up Thomann - from here (the US) it looks like they are merely a distributor, don't actually make or customize pedal cases at all. That makes me wonder who actually DID make that case, and what dimensions is it?

Thanks for your trouble, just may want to follow your very nice example if I decide on a second pedal ( and if my Remote ever gets here LOL)

I think they are an in-house- shop of Thomann called 'Thon'. If Thomann sells anything in quantities they're quick to offer a Thon case for it that you can order as a bundle.
    That means hopefully we'll see them on sale soon without having to customized them.
    I have a Thon case for my profiler BTW.

• That's a very sweet kit you've got there, Klaas. I looked up Thomann - from here (the US) it looks like they are merely a distributor, don't actually make or customize pedal cases at all. That makes me wonder who actually DID make that case, and what dimensions is it?

Like you I looked into these and while popular in Europe, found little info on them here in the states.
    FWIW - One of the most important/distinguishing considerations I've discovered evaluating cases is the height or "depth" measurement.
    I've found many to be way too deep/loose in height requiring some sort of tape or some other additional securing method. However I was able to find a product which houses my twin DVP3's perfectly.
    http://www.protecstyle.com/product-p/swpb3.htm I was also pleasantly surprised by their 5 year warranty.

While in anticipation of my Remote delivery, I do fully expect it'll snug up and can be secured just as easily for a secure carry.
    Here's what it looks like so far. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24636812

In conclusion, this is the closest fitting case supporting (1) Remote and (2) Expression pedals I've found and I'm really glad I went with this product mostly for its great fit and build.
    Granted... it's a shameless endorsement, but I do hope this helps you and/or someone else looking for something similar.

Happy Kemper

• Here's my remote, together with 2 Dunlop DVP 3 Volume (X) pedals in a custom size pedal case from Thomann.

I took a closer look at your setup and I must say I very much admire your idea of the "sunken foam" surrounding your remote and the DVP3's. A very ingenious approach to keep everything from shifting. Especially the Remote.
    Bravo!

Happy Kemper

Following @klaascoenraads recipe of pedal-board lining, I discovered a product referred to as "Kaizen Foam"
    To those who understand Kaisen, it's used here just for marketing purposes, the product itself still is very cool.
    Anyway, I ordered and received a 20mm 2 x 4 foot sheet and have to say it suits my needs perfectly.

With my Remote arrival received, all my trimming is now done.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24636812

Couldn't have asked for a better set-up!
    Looping the 25' cable a little larger, I'll actually be able to tote that in the enclosed in the case too.

Thanks again @klaascoenraads for the great idea!

• I got this case from Thomann a while ago and thought it may work with the remote.The pedal board came with the case and there are two handles for easy lifting.The case also has an extension handle and wheels.You could even put the KPA on there as a stand.There is space under the board itself for attaching a power supply and in the case you can store spare pedals etc.I haven't tried to see if the KPA would fit in there somewhere.

https://db.tt/JjRatdrz
    https://db.tt/f5yrASfy
    https://db.tt/cbihFVqf

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• Hi folks,

here comes my remote with a profiler rack version, in a fly case.
    The back of the fly is mounted with neutrik connection, for guitars, RJ 45 cable for the remote, XLR outputs...
    I use two EP pedals with 47k pot (250k doesn't work fine)
    The Dunlop wah is a rack version, the pedal desn't run the guitar signal.
    Note that the connections between the EB and the remote are custom ones, angulated jack in oder to be safe in small places...
    For the acoustic guitar with piezo/acoustic sources, i use a small préam and the output is routed in mono to the kemper. I swith the guitars with a GCX voodoo

I'm in hurry for further OS version for the remote, sending CC for the GCX and expression pedal, in order to control gain, delay mix.....

Cheers

• :pinch: Great, I'm back to being disappointed, and I guess I better take back what I said about my remote being finally on the way. Though they said it was ready for shipping and Kemper has acknowledged processing my payment a week ago, it's still not even in transit! .... what's the deal? I ordered it 4 months ago!!!! Please guys, get it going already! ?(:(

Gary ô¿ô

• :pinch: Great, I'm back to being disappointed, and I guess I better take back what I said about my remote being finally on the way. Though they said it was ready for shipping and Kemper has acknowledged processing my payment a week ago, it's still not even in transit! .... what's the deal? I ordered it 4 months ago!!!! Please guys, get it going already! ?(:(

+1 Gary, Ready for shipping a week ago also.

• You too, no kidding?

Support kindly responded when I pressed for more details - mine should ship out tomorrow or Wednesday! (oh plz oh plz!) Hopefully yours will too.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow, man you must have some pull!! Hope yours gets there too!