Has anyone in the USA had their orders processed?

• Just received new email, status of order "Complete", item shipped with Tracking number. Will be delivered Monday by end of day. UPS shows package left Commerce City, Colorado this morning.

This will be delivered exactly one week earlier than the original estimated "ship" date. They seem to be greatly ahead of schedule. Good news for all concerned.

If if you are a US store customer, I'm assuming when your status changes to "Ready to Ship" your unit has already been received at US Store, and less than a week away.

Good wishes to all.

• Mine was finally shipped this morning...arrival by next wednesday. I'm really hoping we get an updated firmware by the time it arrives so I can actually use it. Too many bugs to trust at a gig next weekend.

Just noticed that signature is required...I didn't ask for that and now may not be able to receive it on wednesday or anytime after that as I'm not around when UPS delivers to my house and neither is anyone else. It's been headache after headache with this remote. Gonna try contacting sales to see if they can take signature off my delivery.

And now just noticed they spelled my address wrong!

• Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that Kemper hasn't released at least a new beta FW that resolves some of the issues in 3.00. It seems more than a few users have reverted to the previous FW release.

However, I have complete faith in the Kemper team, their products, and their vision. I wonder what else they have in store for us.

• Got the tracking number for mine this morning, too. According to UPS, I should get it Tuesday. One day after my estimated shipping date (march 9th), so it seems they are slightly ahead of schedule. :thumbup:

• Mine was finally shipped this morning...arrival by next wednesday. I'm really hoping we get an updated firmware by the time it arrives so I can actually use it. Too many bugs to trust at a gig next weekend.

Just noticed that signature is required...I didn't ask for that and now may not be able to receive it on wednesday or anytime after that as I'm not around when UPS delivers to my house and neither is anyone else. It's been headache after headache with this remote. Gonna try contacting sales to see if they can take signature off my delivery.

And now just noticed they spelled my address wrong!

If you can't get sales to change the shipment to 'no signature required' you can probably just leave a signed note for UPS somewhere they will see it when they deliver saying "UPS, please leave package" or something to that effect, and sign it. My UPS guys are usually good about leaving the packages. That's what I do and they are almost always cool about it.

• If you can't get sales to change the shipment to 'no signature required' you can probably just leave a signed note for UPS somewhere they will see it when they deliver saying "UPS, please leave package" or something to that effect, and sign it. My UPS guys are usually good about leaving the packages. That's what I do and they are almost always cool about it.

Sometimes that works here, sometimes it doesn't. Sales can't make the change for whatever reason...so I requested from UPS to pick it up at the local UPS store...waiting to hear back if they will do it.

• Sometimes that works here, sometimes it doesn't. Sales can't make the change for whatever reason...so I requested from UPS to pick it up at the local UPS store...waiting to hear back if they will do it.

Yeah, it depends on my UPS driver if they will do it. I think they kind of have to stick their neck out to do it, even if you have a note so they aren't always willing to. My house is way out in the country so they pretty much always just leave it anyway even with the signature required, so I guess I'm lucky. The other thing you can do is pick it up at the UPS terminal early in the morning before they get the packages on the truck (or the night before) I've done that before too. Hope it works out for you!

• I ordered on Jan14, scheduled for the 23 rd that would be awesome If there shipping early :thumbup:

I ordered on the 14th as well, scheduled to ship the week of March 23rd as well. I'm really hoping it comes early as my foot controller at the moment is a Boss FS6 + Yamaha FC7. Not much control to say the least, but it gets me through the set.

Yeah, it depends on my UPS driver if they will do it. I think they kind of have to stick their neck out to do it, even if you have a note so they aren't always willing to. My house is way out in the country so they pretty much always just leave it anyway even with the signature required, so I guess I'm lucky. The other thing you can do is pick it up at the UPS terminal early in the morning before they get the packages on the truck (or the night before) I've done that before too. Hope it works out for you!

My regular UPS driver is TOPS. I live in a secure community, and there is an unattended mail room. Every
    FedEx attempted delivery, the driver leaves a door tag with comment " business closed/ after hours" in the mail room, never using the provided phone to ring my townhouse. The UPS guy takes the effort to actually come to my door and leave the package inside, and in his tablet writes signature on file. I have at least 3 deliveries a week of valuable items, and when given the choice, select UPS. I'm so glad Kemper uses UPS!!

i hope he hooks you up!!!

• I ordered on the Jan 14th order still not processed . :S

Yeah, me too. However, buy the time it gets here (projected for approx. 3/30) the newest firmware revisions will have arrived, and I won't have made any unseemly noises in a live setting....well, not any more unseemly than my normal playing. ;)

• I ordered on the Jan 14th order still not processed . :S

......whippin, can I ask for your order # ? I am surprised that you don't already have yours on the way, mine was completed 1-16-15 #3447076. I have already saw posts by purchasers with higher # 's than mine , stating they either had remote or it was enroute, I cant seem to figure out the # method, thanks , roger PS good luck on receiving yours..

• ......whippin, can I ask for your order # ? I am surprised that you don't already have yours on the way, mine was completed 1-16-15 #3447076. I have already saw posts by purchasers with higher # 's than mine , stating they either had remote or it was enroute, I cant seem to figure out the # method, thanks , roger PS good luck on receiving yours..

It's quite possible, that they are sorting by "Early Bird" email date....or that various orders are being supplied by availability in various regions, i.e. US, EU, etc.

• It's quite possible, that they are sorting by "Early Bird" email date....or that various orders are being supplied by availability in various regions, i.e. US, EU, etc.

.... whippinpost Is obviously an early bird @ least 2 days earlier than me :) & I am a earlybird , im not bitchen, just tryimg to figure out the # order= received..

• [quote='whippinpost91850','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18966-Has-anyone-in-the-USA-had-their-orders-processed/?postID=209913&#post209913']order # 246948 Jan/14/2015 19:20 hrs USA still not processed..I got email last week said scheduled to ship on or after Mar 23rd ordered within an hour of getting the email[/quote]........whippin, I hope you receive some GOOD news soon, & thanks for posting your order #, roger

• [quote='whippinpost91850','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18966-Has-anyone-in-the-USA-had-their-orders-processed/?postID=210029&#post210029']Roger, Thanks and good luck with your order as well. By the way great lookin car[/quote].....thanks, & thanks..