FW 3.0 release bug

• Hi. Both beta and the latest FW is causing increased switching time. Seems too appear randomly. Up to 3-4 seconds at most, but sometimes no apparent switching lag. Sometimes crackeling noise when swiching. Problem with both older Rigs and new factory merged Rigs. Same problem when I load Rigs fram Rig manager.

I'm not able to record and post, sorry.

/Hans J Umeå Sweden

• Hi. Both beta and the latest FW is causing increased switching time. Seems too appear randomly. Up to 3-4 seconds at most, but sometimes no apparent switching lag. Sometimes crackeling noise when swiching. Problem with both older Rigs and new factory merged Rigs. Same problem when I load Rigs fram Rig manager.

I'm not able to record and post, sorry.

/Hans J Umeå Sweden

This is crackeling sound when changing has been around since day one if stomps are active\passive does it sound like this

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.