Diezel VH4 DI Profile Pack - DI-Station [FW 3.0]

• Diezel VH 4 Profile Pack.

We proudly present our latest profile pack!

With Kemper Firmware 3.0 it is possible to give you an exact copy of our amps - more authentic and realistic than ever before.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/oSXSQ8K.jpg]

You will receive a pack with 21 Diezel VH4 high-quality profiles, each captured using the 3.0 Kemper firmware.
    The pack has been tested by several of our beta users, and we received some great feedback.
    We hope you'll be as happy as our beta testers.
    Enjoy the pack, push the latest firmware to its limits, and create your personal sound by merging the DI-Profiles with your favourite cabs!

Purchase it here:

https://sellfy.com/p/JPOx

• Hi!
    I recorded some samples for you ;)

Crunch chords (just used one profile out of the pack + Lasse Lammert Cab):

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Crunch chords again, this time i just used the powerhead into an orange 112 and recorded the sound with a condenser mic:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

High gain chords, again the powerhead into the 112:

If you need other sounds/ more samples, feel free to ask !

Regards,
    Simon

• I bought this pack about 10 days ago but tried it today for the first time with a 4x12 loaded with v30 speakers at our rehearsal space. I had to tweak the profiles a little bit: I lowered the definition, the treble and presence and after that, channel 2 and 3 of the vh4 sounded incredible! I can honestly say that my kemper never sounded as good with a guitar cab as it did today. So thanks a lot for these great profiles!