My ongoing gripe about Remote Delivery dates

• [let me just state that this is not correct. we haven't informed sweetwater about supplying inventory.]

G String: Thank You for your response. I will take you at your word that Kemper did not make any commitments to Sweetwater regarding the remote availability.
    And what I'm about to say is not because I'm from the USA, or because I feel a sense of entitlement as some here have suggested.

1) At the time that I tried to place my order as an early bird, the US Storefront was a disaster. From what I've read, many have had and continue to have issues.
    2) There is NO EXCUSE for Matthew Skaggs not returning my call. Perhaps it is cultural, but as a consumer, I feel I deserve the respect of a return phone call.

This is the last you will hear from me on the remote issue and anxiously await delivery of my unit "Sometime after April 27th.

Thank You for responding.

Best
    Ron

• That's a fair overview of the position I think... however, you will know that just one customer that is 'frustrated' or not handled correctly or disappointed (as they see it) will tell up to 50 other people how cr*p (that would be his view at the time) the gear or service is. I'm not suggesting BTW that the leader of this thread is remotely like this, I've just had a bit of customer management myself.

So maybe a little flexibility somewhere is sometimes good and maybe some forethought about managing the problems when they arise (as they always will) is really the best option all around from the perspective of keeping customers satisfied. Without customers there is no company no matter where you sell.

Just a thought...

Careful I'm watching you...