Eventide H9 Max in effects loop of Kemper?

• Im spending way too much time trying to get ambient tones out of the kemper, given all of the work arounds needed with the limitations of reverb/delay/mods. Those effects are perfect for 90% of the typical use/needs of players, but there isn't a clean way to scroll through patches of ambient ideas as if you had a strymon in front of you. My favorite thing about the Kemper is the minimal tweaking required. get a good profile, turn it up and play!

All that to say, has anybody tried the Eventide H9 Max in the X slot? I would love to scroll through, find good tone combinations, map the midi, and save it as a part of the rig. Is it that easy? Im using a pod hd500x as my midi foot controller, that provides me about 16 clean foot stompable rigs with each having 4 of their own effect controls and dedicated volume.

Im using a CLR, and send my main signal out as a single mono to FOH. Does anyone have experience with the Eventide/Kemper combo in a live application with the ability to switch between rigs and the Eventide patches associated with those rigs?

Thanks gents!

• Have you tried Meambobbos presets? They are so good for me that I recently sold Bigsky. Not saying his presets are as good as the Bigsky or the effects of the Kemper for that matter, just saying they are certainly close enough for what I do. I dont see why an H9 in slot X set to loop wouldnt work in a midi situation. I would think you would have to scroll to the preset on the H9 for each individual song and leave it set to on, and then just need to engage the X slot through midi cc to bring the H9 in amd out. The only hindrance would be if one song had more than 1 ambient tone through the H9. Then it would be a lot of tap dancing in that case.

Does anyone have experience with the Eventide/Kemper combo in a live application with the ability to switch between rigs and the Eventide patches associated with those rigs?

I was just going to open a new post about this exact same thing.
    Love the sounds i get from the H9 MAX and i want to incorporate midi (FBC1010) but i know nothing about programming or midi signal flow.
    Any help much appreciated.