FW 3.0 - Where are the announced Michael Wagener Profiles?

• What about the Michael Wagener Profiles announced by Kemper on January 22nd? Have I overlooked it or are they not included in the new firmware 3.0? I'm a bit disappointed about that I have to say. ?(

"More than 50 new Factory Profiles
    The new Rig Packs contain a selection of “Merged Profiles”, created
    with the new direct profiling technology. Kemper have spent some
    significant profiling time with studio legend Michael Wagener at his
    Nashville based Wireworld studios and have profiled everything from
    legendary preamps, amps and cabinets that have been used on numerous
    platinum selling records."

http://www.kemper-amps.com/pag…ang/en/p/201/do/News.html

• Yes, I have read that (not all, but the important things). So, Michael Wagener himself said there:

The Kemper free MW profiles and my commercial pack have nothing to do with each other. We did the free Profiles with Kemper in May at my Studio and then it was up to Kemper to release them, they
    belong to Kemper I don't even have them here. The commercial RokPak was planned since January already, way before Kemper asked me about the free profiles. I had scheduled to release the RokPak in July at the NAMM show in Nashville, but I decided to keep waiting for release of the free profiles. Based on my studio schedule I finally had to release the RokPak in August. I have no idea what is going on with the free profiles and why it takes so long to get them to you, it is totally out of my hands, but I am sure Kemper has good reasons for the delay.

And now I'm asking again: Where are they? Why is Kemper holding them back? Thought they would be released in FW. 3.0 finally, as announced.

• Answer: Most likely on a PC in Recklinghausen, Germany, waiting to be released at some point. It appears to me that Kemper HQ is kind of "very busy" with the simultaneous release of the remote and FW 3.0.0

For some reason we don't know, they are still missing. Nobody from the community can answer your question. Meanwhile there are gazillions of awesome profiles available.

Good things will eventually come to those who can wait.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• The OP question is valid. Where are they?

I didn't disregard him. I gave a pointed answer and posted what I know.
    Anyway - feel about this as you want to feel.

I have to remind myself not to open any of these threads anymore.

• Sure. But we are in the Kemper Forum. Maybe Kemper can answer that question. :)

I am almost certain they could. I have no idea, why they chose to not explain any of the delay. But as I said - it has been like this for a while.
    I have the feeling that the curtain will be up soon though.

• I think I finally figured it out. MW reneged on the deal and Kemper is too kind so they won't call MW on it. This is about the only thing that makes sense.
    But, I hope I'm wrong and the pack is issued soon.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

Edited once, last by Laker ().

• It's also possible that the buggy FW 3.0 ruined the profiles somehow, or they didn't come out well after merging. Or after the bass correction. Kemper took a step forward, maybe those profiles got outdated before their release. Whatever.

• I think Mr. Wagener's arsenal of equipment is worth waiting for especially since we are not paying for it. I consider it a blessing for someone of his caliber to share his studio with the rest of us....I will patiently wait... :D

• I think I finally figured it out. MW reneged on the deal and Kemper is too kind so they won't call MW on it. This is about the only thing that makes sense.
    But, I hope I'm wrong and the pack is issued soon.

That doesn't make sense. Michael stated that he doesn't know what takes Kemper from releasing those rigs and that he doesn't have anything to do with the timeline.

• If they recorded them so long ago, how can they be 3.0 DI/Merged?

It could be so many people complained about them not being offered back in Aug that withholding is their deserved punishment! ;)

In any case, I learned a long time ago that if you want something bad enough, you don't wait for a handout, you go and get it yourself.