eq main output

• wow! im sure this has been covered before but (new to the kemper) i wasnt totally thrilled with how my guitar was playing with the kemper. i eq'ed the main output section for my suhr hss strat and there it was, the tone! all my presets are coming to life now. something that cannot be overlooked for sure.

• wow! im sure this has been covered before but (new to the kemper) i wasnt totally thrilled with how my guitar was playing with the kemper. i eq'ed the main output section for my suhr hss strat and there it was, the tone! all my presets are coming to life now. something that cannot be overlooked for sure.

I made the complementary experience. Once had a "bad" sound with my new guitar and when all rig-tweaking wasn't that successful, I changed the Main-Output-EQ-settings and suddenly "the sun rose".
    Really impressing, how much influence the output-eq has to fit to the speakers (FRFR or Guitar-cab).

• I got to try this procedure. I use a Les Paul and a start for various things and would like to have individual setting for each. I have the input set for each but didn't think about the output eq. Two separate eq'ings for two different guitars? Sweet!!!!

mojo

:thumbup: "A single note can be short lived but a melody will last a life time." Paul Muller

• KPA is so powerful! What's sweet is that they can add more capabilities

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Hi everyone, newbie here. I cannot figure out how I can save the main out EQ settings within the rig once I dial it in. I've tried it in Rig Manager and it just acts as a global tweak for every rig. I've tried it on the kemper itself when I store the rig. I'm sure I'm overlooking something....

thanks in advance!

• You can do that in Rig Manager

You just store the output as a Preset under Presets/Local Library. For better organization, start by creating a new folder like Output. Then after making any changes drag from Output to your new folder. From there you can rename it as you like in that same location. Then you can use this preset however you'd like.

If you want to also be able to use the preset without Rig Manager, create your preset under Presets/My Profiler. That's where you'd find any you may have already created on the profiler. Tehse can be used from either Rig Manager or from the Kemper hardware.

• Hi everyone, newbie here. I cannot figure out how I can save the main out EQ settings within the rig once I dial it in. I've tried it in Rig Manager and it just acts as a global tweak for every rig. I've tried it on the kemper itself when I store the rig. I'm sure I'm overlooking something....

thanks in advance!

You can’t as Output menu is a Global Setting which doesn’t change with rigs.

You can make output presets but these are still global so don’t change with rigs.

• Yep, you guys are right. Still stuck with the preset(s) of output EQ being global. Would be nice to have the option to have them change along with the rig(s) since sometimes adjusting the amp EQs are alter everything else, and adding one of the effect plugin EQs sacrifices one of your possibilities for controlling a slot from the remote (like a tree/chorus/etc). Right now, learning to live with it...