AMBROSI AMP VIDEOS & CLIPS WANTED

• I am waiting on the ATM-70, & have seen a couple of vids on kpa forum , & thanks for that guys, I would really like to see more, please post them if you would, thank you BTW it would be even better if you have the remote also, but not required.

• A video recorded with a camera or cellphone mic will be meaningless, you realize that? :)

That's why I recorded the soundclips that I did, because plugging the Ambrosi into a cabinet and micing the cabinet is the ONLY true reflection of how the Kemper/Ambrosi poweramp combo really sounds....and keep in mind I was using FW 2.7.4, not FW 3.0.
    With the new FW it can only sound better.

So have fun and listen to it again until your Ambrosi arrives. :)

https://soundcloud.com/temper59

• thanks guitartone, I listened to them a couple of times before & just listened again, sounds good, if I remember you were going thru a 2x12 open back cab ? I will be going thru a 4x12 . I have a slant marshal w/65"s wired 4 Ohms already, also have a genz benz 4x12 straight front & ported it is 8 Ohm , not sure which 1 I will use till I try them, but using a crate power block thru KPA I favored the genz cab, it was thicker, anyway , I have lots of different 4x12 's boogie-4x12 carvin's 2x12 boogie, 1x12's ,,I am sure I will find something to my liking. again , thank for the reply, roger

• You gotta go through ambrosiamps [at] gmail.com to order and Gianfranco will hook you up.

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.