So how many have upgraded to FW 3.0? I did and no issues so far.

• Have it since its release and not a single problem. Only used it with my selfmade MIDI Controller. Hope this does not change when i use it with the remote from now on.

The only thing i noticed was that i could not import some rigs via USB-Stick. With Rig Manager everything was fine.

• Have it since its release and not a single problem. Only used it with my selfmade MIDI Controller. Hope this does not change when i use it with the remote from now on.

The only thing i noticed was that i could not import some rigs via USB-Stick. With Rig Manager everything was fine.

Yeah that's an issue I've heard about. There's a ticket open and Kemper is working on it.

• If you use your KPA with existing profiles, you would't have any problem.

The bugs concern mainly users who profiles Direct amp/merged profiles or who use powerhead feeding a cab...[/quote]

Not here. I had endless hassles with a green screen which I sent to The Powers on 2 occasions. It happens when I store an edited profile into rig Manager.
    Downgrading is not an option ...... cause who knows where the downgrade is ( if deleted from a pc ??)

Edited once, last by Ramjam ().

• Just did my first DI-Profile and its fantastic, the Kemper finally also sounds great through a regular Guitar Cabinet! I couldn´t tell any difference between the real Amp and the Kemper both running through the Cab. Also no issues using Midi yet. Only Issue was importing rigs via USB-Stick but that has been reported before and I´m sure they will fix that soon. Now I really love my Kemper!

• I upgraded yesterday to FW 3.0 within 2 minutes and everything seemed to work fine so I was glad! Then I wanted to import the merged rig pack and it took ages to upload the rifs...after it was finished it said it had only imported 5 rigs (and I tried it several times) BUT...then after I imported these 5 rigs the sound on ALL rigs was crackled (via headphone) even after booting the KPA a couple of times.

Even while it was importing it started to crackle and I mean a heavy crackle like the headphones where ruined.

I decided to downgrade to 2.5 again, removed the 5 merged rigs and a few minutes later the crackle was gone.

Could it be that one of these rigs of the merged pack was corrupt because it sure didn't sound crackled before the import?