Hey Thomas Dill - we want more of your profiles !!!

• Subject says all - please Thomas , do some more profiles , this time commercial , no problem, just do it .

Somehow, PW profiles come out as far the best for my specific guitars and set-up.

For all of you who may missed it , there is a link from PW session , free for download on KPA site :

http://www.kemper-amps.com/pag…mplifier___Downloads.html

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Cool dude !

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These are still some of the best Kemper profiles ever made.

You know how lucky we are to have a Sovtek Mig50 in our Kempers, then add some of the best boutique pedals money can buy in front of the Mig50.

Yes, more Profiles from Thomas Dill, including some DA Profiles would be much appreciated.

• For 'newbies' who missed the video...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of the best plexi's out there in this pack. Also all of the effects, but underneath them is one of my favorite deluxe/twin reverbs as well. Fantastic clean and Breakup tones... HIGHLY recommended

• Yeah, I use a lot of them. They are working realy well with my Music Man Game Changer - in Humbucker and Single Coil mode.
    Thomas said in the workshop, that these are his privat profiles.
    I see it as a great gift, that he´s sharing those profiles with us !!!
    Manfred