Using Rig Manager in Performance mode

• Hello!

Is there any other than the manual way on the KPA to manage Slots in performance mode? It would be great to manage it over RM... Does anybody know if there is a development in this direction in the near future? Fractal is much better in this subject also for tweaking and managing rigs... 8):S

• You can Import a Rig Manager rig directly into a Performance slot now:

1) Put the KPA in Performance Mode.
    2) Select a Performance slot active with the KPA left/right Rig buttons, a MIDI controller, or the Remote.
    3) In Rig Manager, select a Rig. You can doubleclick *or* you can highlight the Rig and hit Enter.
    4) The Rig has been temporarily loaded into that Performance slot.
    5) STORE the Performance to make the change permanent.

Done :)

• [quote='paults','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19253-Using-Rig-Manager-in-Performance-mode/?postID=210393&#post210393']You can Import a Rig Manager rig directly into a Performance slot now:

1) Put the KPA in Performance Mode.
    2) Select a Performance slot active with the KPA left/right Rig buttons, a MIDI controller, or the Remote.
    3) In Rig Manager, select a Rig. You can doubleclick *or* you can highlight the Rig and hit Enter.
    4) The Rig has been temporarily loaded into that Performance slot.
    5) STORE the Performance to make the change permanent.

Done :)[/quote]............thanks for this info Paults

• Tnx paults... I know this "work arround"... was thinking to have a more advanced Rig manager... with the word manager I am referring to manage not to list selection as it is now in the app... hope we will se soon this handy upgrade of the application.

• 5) STORE the Performance to make the change permanent.

Maybe a bit of a noob question but how do you "store" the changes then? Like changing the parameters and then press the STORE button? I tried that and my slots disappeared.

• Everything is up to date. I'm creating a new set list in performance mode at the moment and I'm really struggling with Rig Manager ... so I have to do it on the device or I have to do most of the work twice ...

• I get the error when the Profiler is in Performance Mode. If the Profiler is in Browse Mode while editing Slots in Rig Manager everything works as it should. I use Copy / Paste on the Mac, maybe this causes some confusion.

Today one slot I dialed in (and I saved in the Profiler) was overwritten with some other rig ... ;(

• I get the error when the Profiler is in Performance Mode. If the Profiler is in Browse Mode while editing Slots in Rig Manager everything works as it should. I use Copy / Paste on the Mac, maybe this causes some confusion.

Today one slot I dialed in (and I saved in the Profiler) was overwritten with some other rig ...

i doubt that this happens just like that, not with the latest update. please contact support by email.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i doubt that this happens just like that, not with the latest update. please contact support by email.

In happens only when RM and KPA are used simultaneously. If RM is only used for renaming and not for reordering it syncs. I will contact support if I am able to reproduce the problem. The software is definitely up to date. I checked this after your hint.