Rigbusters: 19 Kemper Profiler Player Packs Available

• Hello Guys,
    some audio samples for you form the Paul Cochrane Timmy Pack!

Enjoy!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello Everybody,
    I'm pleased to inform you that is available now the VEMURAM JAN RAY Pack!!!

The Jan Ray reproduces that great sustaining punchy and clear tones of the blackface Fender amps from the 60’s. The tone is crispy, low end is warm and mellow.

74 RIGS !!!

You can find one free rig here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/vemuram-jan-ray/

Enjoy!!!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    another audio sample for you form the Paul Cochrane Timmy Pack!

Enjoy!

• Hello Guys,
    some audio samples from the Klon Centaur Pack!

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Everybody,
    another audio sample form Klon Centaur Pack.

Enjoy!

• Hello Guys,
    today I'll talk you about one of the most versatile pedal ever! It's an Italian boutique overdrive called OD Box Masotti. You can play Fusion, Blues, Pop Rock, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal. You can't believe it? Listen to these samples:

External Content youtu.be

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• I joined your email list and got the free profiles. These are great profiles! I can just tell there is a high level of quality there. I haven't had much time lately to try them in a song setting but look forward to that and I will report back when I do.

Thank you!

Some thoughts - (1) Might be a cool idea to use some different amps. Pedal respond differently to different amps. (2) I would be more inclined to buy a pack if there were less profiles. Its overwhelming for me to have to play through 60-90 profile to find my favorites. (3) I'm personally interested in old fuzz boxes - vintage and rare. Not just fuzz actually - any vintage and rare distortion or boost pedal would be cool. Any plans for that?

• Thank you Maxy for you appreciation and your suggestions. We have decided to use the clean Channel of the Cornford MK50II because we think it's a crystal clean and works very well with pedals but we can't exclude that in the future we could also use different amps. As you say, pedals respond differently to different amps so it could be a good experience.

About the packs we have just released, and this is an announcement, 2 new "blended" so that you all can try different pedals buying just one pack:

1. Metal Blended Vol 1, that contains:
    – BOGNER UBERSCHALL (12 rigs)
    – FULLTONE OCD (12 rigs)
    – LOVEPEDAL PLEXI 800 (12 rigs)
    – SUHR RIOT RELOADED (12 rigs)
    – WAMPLER PINNACLE DELUXE (12 rigs)

http://www.rigbusters.com/product/metal-blended-i/

2. Sweet Honey Blended Vol 1, that contains:
    – ANALOGMAN PRINCE OF TONE (12 rigs)
    – SUHR SHIBA DRIVE (12 rigs)
    – PAUL COCHRANE TIMMY (12 rigs)
    – LOVEPEDAL OD11 (12 rigs)
    – LOVEPEDAL LES LIUS (12 rigs)

http://www.rigbusters.com/product/sweet-honey-blended-i/

We love Fuzz pedals, even if it's not simple to profile this kind of boxes. Now I'm working on a Skreddy Pedals P19 (Gilmour Comfortably Numb) but a friend of mine owns a Fuzz original 1970...I'll profile it in the future...

Stay Tuned!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    another video for you. CORNISH SS-3:

External Content youtu.be

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Everybody,
    I'm pleased to inform you that is available now the TOP BOUTIQUE BUNDLE.

It contains the full Klon Centaur & Vemuram Jan Ray packs (166 rigs) at a special price!!!

These are two of the most desirable pedals on the Planet! If you love top boutique pedals this is a must-have bundle.

http://www.rigbusters.com/product/top-boutique-bundle/

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team