Rigbusters: Flash Sale 20% off - Coupon: flash20

• Hello db909. Many thanks for your feedback and your appreciation.

About the SSN the reason why we ask for it is because for the Italian low we have to fill invoices even if the customer doesn't need it. This is not necessary for any kind of activity but considering that we are selling digital products in a direct commerce we have to do that.

We are sorry if it's not cool but I hope you can understand us.

Regards

• Yeah the SS# thing threw me. I just entered "1" and it was fine. I agree with you, it really is a lot of variety in a pack. Love the Cornish.

• Sounds interesting... I'll have to check out the freebies. :)

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining. People can just populate the fields with 1's. You probably used a standard template for the site for that, so I didn't mean to imply anything personal, just that it's a sore subject in America due to publicized Identity Theft.

So, don't mean to get off the subject that I found some of these to be absolutely top notch profiles.

I played with one of the J&J profiles for hours this afternoon. So much that I started playing with my eyes closed in a chair and lulled myself into a sleep for a few minutes, woke refreshed, and played for another hour, haha!

THAT is how you know a great profile!

• When do you plan on releasing the Timmy and the Klon? I cant wait to get those two.

• I played with one of the J&J profiles for hours this afternoon. So much that I started playing with my eyes closed in a chair and lulled myself into a sleep for a few minutes, woke refreshed, and played for another hour, haha!

That made me laugh! I can totally imagine doing that myself... back when I didn't have a family.

• Hello mbenigni,
    now we are realizing "old school" studio profiles but we do not exclude in the future to work also with D.I. variations.

By the way, I hope you enjoy our profiles. We put a lot of passion in the profiling process.

Regards

Thanks so much, Fero. I'll be checking these out over the weekend. Your video clips are very impressive!

• I was playing this again today at work.

People are like "but we have a meeting" and I'm like "budda badda dah badda buddee da duh da duh dah" in Bm pentatonic.

Working on some Clapton jam, haha.

There's time for work when you're dead!

• I played for 3 hours after work and just finished up a tasty meal with the bride at Longhorn Steak House... Mmmmmmmmm. :)

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Hello Everybody,
    please find attached below a clip from the Pro Co Rat 90's.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Your feedback is welcome!

Enjoy!