Rigbusters: Easter Sale 25% Off - Coupon: EAST25

• It's the same for the Ambrosis: foreign people can become crazy about having to supply their tax id. Just three notes:

• this all comes from Italy being the place where things are made in order to not work;
    • the Italian equivalent of the tax code is the so called "fiscal code". It's not really a secret nor a critical string in Italy, it' just a code that uniquely identifies each Italian citizen. You can easily calculate one with just a few data. Should you be interested for whatever reason, feel free to visit here. Note: only FCs released by Ministry have value in case of legal issue;
    • also, db, my friend, I know you posted in good spirit but please be aware that declaring false identification data is illegal in Italy, as it is suggesting anyone do the same :)
      You are free to fill the field, but be sure you use the real data [cough] :D

Fero, it seems your business is quite promising... in bocca al lupo :D

I think my parents won a special prize when I was awarded that most rare of all social security numbers: 111-11-1111

• Hello Guys!

A brand new video for you: Paul Cochrane Timmy Pack.

Enjoy!
    Fero

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm trying to purchase one of the profiles but the web site is requiring me to enter data I'm not familiar with. C.F./P.Iva/VAT number/Taxpayer's Code is a required field. The State of Delaware does not have a sales or value added tax. What am I supposed to provide and where do I find it? I've NEVER had to add this type of information for ANY site that I've ordered from.

Please help.

• Well i'm not really in to high gain tones, i tried the Wampler Pinnacle free rig, sounded nice but when i eased the gain a bit i come across the tone i've been searching for all day, you know the one, where you loop a few licks and go searching for hours trying to recreate the tone from a song. Anyway i'm going to buy this, thanks a lot

• So I just spent the last hour playing with the Timmy. I can say that you have captured the essence of this pedal. Lots of good choices in this pack for smoother, crunchy stuff. What Id love to see in the future Fero, is for you to make some stacked drive bundles. Like a Screwdriver or Hotcake into a Timmy. The Timmy stacks so great with other overdrives. The options are endless. Your profiles are really excellent and I think you could really expand your customer base by offering stacked drives. Anyways, I really liked the Timmy and Im looking forward to the Jan Ray and Klon. Id love to see the Klon stacked with some other drives as well. So far out of the bundles I own the Cmat Brownie is my favorite. I had no idea this pedal was so versatile. Ive never even heard one before trying these profiles out. I use to have the Signa Drive and it was awesome, but the Brownie is just incredible. Thanks again!

Ps. rundoverdog I love your avatar!

• Thank you Jeff!

The idea of some stacked drive bundles is very interesting. Few days ago I've profiled a Cornish SS3 boosted by a Fargen J&J and the result was simply amazing!

In the next days we will share this 9 incredible rigs for free with our newsletter subscribers.

Stay tuned.

Fero

• Hello Everybody,
    our first Bundle is available now: THE BROWN SOUND.

If you love Mr Eddie Van Halen this is a must-have bundle! It contains the full CMat Brownie & Wampler Pinnacle Packs (133 incredible rigs) at a special price!

http://www.rigbusters.com/product/brown-sound-bundle/

WAMPLER PINNACLE

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CMAT BROWNIE

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    more audio samples for you!

The Brown Sound Bundle:

WAMPLER PINNACLE:

CMAT BROWNIE:

Enjoy!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team