Rigbusters: Flash Sale 20% off - Coupon: flash20

• Hello Everybody,
    since today it’s online our website:

http://www.rigbusters.com

The first website specializing in overdrive pedal profiles for the Kemper profiler.

16 Packs available now!

Suhr Riot Reloaded, Cornish SS-3, Bogner Ubershall, Lovepedal Plexi 800, Fulltone OCD, Analogman Prince of Tone, Pro Co Rat LM308 90’s, Lovepedal Les Lius, CMat Mods Brownie, Masotti Od Box, Suhr Shiba Drive, J&J Sonic Edge by Fargen Amps, Xotic BB Preamp, Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe, Lovepedal OD11, MXR Custom Badass Modified OD

And many more available soon: Klon Centaur, Secret 1 Ltd, Vemuram Jan Ray, TRex Moller, Paul Cochraine Timmy…

Free downloads available in the Products section. Check it out!

Enjoy!

• So how does this work? Where does the pedal go? Does it replace the amp section in the kemper? How do you run them in front of different profiles? I guess Ill figure it out when I try to download one of them, you are the first to do this so I'm not sure how this works...

• Hello Guys,
    Eru is right. We profile the stomp box into the clean channel of a Cornford MK50H II using a professional isobox Montarbo V30. Then we catch the best tone and the real soul of the pedal using several microphones combinations. Each microphone has it's own sound so you can have different shades. It's not something you have to add to other profiles...these are profiles.

The commercial profiles out there are for example the dirty channel of an amplifier, our profiles are the result of an overdrive pedal on the clean channel of a boutique amplifier.

In each product section you can find free rigs so you can try on your Kemper.

Hope you enjoy.

• Ok … the Analogman Prince Of Tone clips sound killer! Saw the vids on the home page and watched the Suhr one. First thought was "PLEASE let them have clips without being in a full mix!!!"

Great stuff and a nice new approach. Going to download some of the freebies and give them a go!

• Zero makes some killer profiles. I used one of his Cornford profiles he posted for this clip:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From what I remember it was the clean channel of his Cornford with the Okko Diablo pedal providing the dirt. I use this one all the time. Can't wait to try some of these out.

• Zero makes some killer profiles. I used one of his Cornford profiles he posted for this clip:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From what I remember it was the clean channel of his Cornford with the Okko Diablo pedal providing the dirt. I use this one all the time. Can't wait to try some of these out.

Ah yes, I remember this vid! Great playing and tones for sure. I'll be rocking some of these later tonight for sure.

• Hello JerEvil, I'm happy to see that you like our Prince of Tone sample profile. You will find many more interesting rigs in each pack area.

If you want to listen to the pure sound of these profiles without being in a full mix (also for Suhr Riot Reloaded) you can access the Products area on our website and you'll find 3 soundclouds audio file for every pack. Guitar only.

If you want to share your feedback with us we will really appreciate it.

Enjoy!

• I'll definitely shoot you some feedback as well as perhaps some clips.

• Ok...

So far I've tried the Analogman, Bogner and Cornish free samples. Unfortunately it's late and was at low volume BUT...

they all sound pretty awesome so far. I'll give them a fair go in the morning.

• Hello JerEvil, I'm happy to head that.

If you want please send us a feedback also when you will have the possibility to test these profiles at higher volumes.

Regards

Well, I played with them a bit this morning! VERY cool stuff. Here is a quick clip I did with the following (in order):

• Cornish SS3
    • Analaogman Prince of Tone
    • Bogner Uberschall

External Content soundcloud.com

Played approximately the same riffs through each pedal.

• What inspired the riff at 0:36? :)

Killer tones and riffs, you'll have to search the internet and Youtube far and wide to hear raw guitar tones like this that are not coming from a great tube amp with a boutique pedal upfront and mic'd in a seriously pro studio.

• What inspired the riff at 0:36? :)

Killer tones and riffs, you'll have to search the internet and Youtube far and wide to hear raw guitar tones like this that are not coming from a great tube amp with a boutique pedal upfront and mic'd in a seriously pro studio.

Lol! I have been wanting to learn "Hocus Pocus" for a while and thought these profiles lended themselves perfectly to some good classic rock... at7am!

I agree. These free profiles are fantastic and a nice way to entice us! I need to purchase some of the full version for sure.

Free downloads available in the Products section. Check it out!

Has the free stuff been removed? I'm not seeing anything less than 15 Euros on the Products page.

Specializing in OD pedals is a really fun idea, and your video clips sound amazing! Unfortunately 15-20 Euro per is a little rich for my blood. I need to do a little bottom-feeding first. :)

• Has the free stuff been removed? I'm not seeing anything less than 15 Euros on the Products page.

Specializing in OD pedals is a really fun idea, and your video clips sound amazing! Unfortunately 15-20 Euro per is a little rich for my blood. I need to do a little bottom-feeding first. :)

Free stuff is still there. Click on each pedal. There is a big gray box that says "Download Free Rig"