Imported all factory rigs with update and now Kemper is full. Advice please.

• I upgraded to 3.0 and imported the embedded factory rigs. Figured it wouldn't only import only new rig, but I was wrong. Kemper is now full and I don't even know if I got all the new factory rigs. So my question is this. What is going to be the simplest and easiest way to remove all the factory rigs on my kemper and then reload the newest rig pack or factory rigs.

• Thanks Paults, but I am not even sure I got all the "new rigs" when I did the upgrade. It may have run out of room. I know I can use Rig manager to sort and click and move. I thought maybe there was a way to delete all factory rigs on the kemper with a soft button and then download the latest rig packs and move them on to the kemper.

• There's plenty of awesome profiles that I love that aren;t on my Kemper; I like to keep the KPA to under 200 so it fires up quickly. Rig Manager was such an awesome update that allows strategic organization, assuming you have your cpu near your jam station.

• There's plenty of awesome profiles that I love that aren;t on my Kemper; I like to keep the KPA to under 200 so it fires up quickly. Rig Manager was such an awesome update that allows strategic organization, assuming you have your cpu near your jam station.

Yeah... I tend to keep mine fairly unloaded. I use Rig Manager to cull through the slop and only keep the ones that
    are really really good for me. Unfortunately, I have a few hundred that are really really good for me thus far. LoL!!!

I'm such a Profile Ho....

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: