*SOLVED*Are you kidding with me Kemper? HELP!

• Ordered my remote the 14:th of January as part of the early bird program, with pre paid option. Have been doing nothing at all to my order since then. Nothing...got the e-mail saying it will start shipping week13. All was well.

Today i got an e-mail saying that my order status had changed, to f*n CANCELLED! I also got a new order number, but you see that order isn't my order at all and not even linked to my account.

I opened a support ticket, and got the reply that somebody with the same name placed the same order, but with a different adress....well, duh, that guy has nothing to do with me or my order. We're 2 different guys! I have one of the most common names in Sweden, but still i worry now that my order will stay cancelled and that i fall out of the early bird program without me doing anything at all :(

Please help? I have support ticket no: ##OI00093737
    The order i want restored to it's status (early bird shipping from week 13) is order no: 246954
    The order that i know nothing about, that doesn't show up in my orders and ISN'T MINE!: 3447150

Help Kemperguys! HELP!

• that really SUCKS big time, I have been trying to decipher the order # 's & it bounce's all over the place , there are guys with much higher #'s than me that already have or have their remotes on the way,& then there are guys with LOWER #'s than me, that are still waiting.. & I don't begrudge anyone for getting theirs before me, BUT you would think that shipping would follow the order #, im getting a little nervous atm thinking that its possible that what happened to you ,will happen to me , good luck , I think we need it.. BTW I PREPAID with CC on 1-16- order # 3447076...roger

• I opened a support ticket, and got the reply that somebody with the same name placed the same order, but with a different adress....well, duh, that guy has nothing to do with me or my order. We're 2 different guys! I have one of the most common names in Sweden, but still i worry now that my order will stay cancelled and that i fall out of the early bird program without me doing anything at all

so why did you approach us with the two order numbers then? how do you know both, assuming it would be two different guys?
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• so why did you approach us with the two order numbers then? how do you know both, assuming it would be two different guys?
    gs

I got the new ordernumber in the same e-mail that told me my (only) order was cancelled, but that new order was not available for me to see in "my orders". That's what made me suspicious.

After the reply from customer service i just figured out it had to be 2 different people, both of us bearing my (and his) name :-)....and once i presented this idea, the customer support sorted it out. So 2 units sold instead of 1. I'm happy, you're happy, it's spring!

• This was the e-mail, automated i guess....in case it can be a clue to prevent errors like this in the future!

"Hello Mr Mattias Johansson,

The order status of your order 246954 has changed!
    The order now has the following status: canceled.
    Your new order# 3447150 is valid.

You can check the current status of your order on our website under "My account" - "My orders" anytime. But in case you have purchased without a registration or a customer account, you do not have this option.

Best regards,
    Your team of Kemper Online Store""

• I got the new ordernumber in the same e-mail that told me my (only) order was cancelled, but that new order was not available for me to see in "my orders". That's what made me suspicious.

got it. that's indeed strange. sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here