Remote + Mission Engineering expression pedal assignment ...

• I prefer using the switch as well, but until the firmware is updated I set switch OFF to be when the pedal is fully depressed. I can deal with that for now.

I actually prefer it that way (plus it works now with no additional cables) I actually bought the mission pedal and didn't like it as much as just using an expression pedal with the profiler options for wah off at toe, etc. (even though I've always really liked my real crybaby and the actual switch) I felt like the switch was really sensitive on the mission pedal and I had to be very careful not to turn on and off the wah once I got the pedal near the toe position. With the 'wah off @ toe' option in the profiler, I don't need to worry that the wah will go off when I get close to the toe setting forcing me to push the switch a second time to turn it off. That might just be me and my big clumsy feet though!

• Try the Wah mode "Bypass @ Stop". The Wah kicks in as soon as you move the pedal (no matter in which position the pedal is) and disables itself when you're no longer moving the pedal. Great function, I love it!

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Try the Wah mode "Bypass @ Stop". The Wah kicks in as soon as you move the pedal (no matter in which position the pedal is) and disables itself when you're no longer moving the pedal. Great function, I love it!

This is how I plan on running mine. Got my email from Kemper that my remote is available and ready for payment.

I was using that mode before and it is awesome, but on one of the songs I use the wah on it is such a slow sweeping effect that sometimes I would accidentally stop just enough to where the wah would go off and take a second to come back on. Not a big deal, but with the bypass @ toe, I can still pretend that I am using a real wah!

• I don't use performance mode. I set up all my rigs with prefixes, e.g., 001, 002, 003, etc. Like amps are in banks of 5 from clean (1) to really dirty (5). I also have banks of "signature" sounds, i.e., rigs that are meant to emulate specific sounds like Hendrix, Gilmour, etc. I custom assigned which stomps I want to control with the four stomp switches and always place my wah in the same stomp slot for consistent assignment in the System menu. I am using a pair of Mission pedals, one for volume and one for wah. Every tone known to man at my fingertips (feet actually). I have a pro studio and have been profiling a few nice amps, too.

@beans You must be as old as I since I also take time to consider the motion of the inner planets and their interaction with Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto before setting out on a tempo/tone preset tinker session...
    It's good to be an old'un in a beginner/student avatar... :D

• It's a shame you can't set the 'stop' time for bypass@stop mode! As sometimes I need to rest my 'wah cycle' at particular frequencies of the sweep without it reverting back to bypassed state....

:(

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• When you use bypass@heel or bypass@toe the pedal only goes into bypass when you put the pedal into one those two positions. Any position between those extreme two will keep the wha at the frequency that the pedal position determines.

• When you use bypass@heel or bypass@toe the pedal only goes into bypass when you put the pedal into one those two positions. Any position between those extreme two will keep the wha at the frequency that the pedal position determines.

Thanks, I'm aware. But I need the full sweep without having to worry about exact positioning of my foot when I'm rocking out...!!

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Does anyone here know how to calibrate a volume pedal connected via the Remote?

My EB VP (active version) acts a bit funny....!

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack