Setting Flanger Rate independent from Tempo

• Hey folks!
    I am creating some rigs for my next gig and I have a problem with using a flanger in the same rig with a tap delay. The flanger rate should be set to a constant value in seconds, which is possible, when tempo is disabled.
    However, when I start using the tap delay, tempo becomes active and the flanger rate changes according to the rig tempo.
    Is it possible to have a constant flanger rate while still being able to use tap tempo for various delay times?

• Not that I'm aware of. The Tap function when enabled affects the Delay and all Modulation effects. I use a univibe for a song and have to press the Tempo Enable button in the RIG menu to disable it, then I switch to the rig with the Univibe and Delay all set up with proper rates for that tune. If anyone has a better work around I'd love to hear it.

• @MtotheEikel - can you translate the number of seconds into the note count/number of measures for your desired tempo? When Tap Tempo is enabled, the “Rate” control spans over a wide range, from 32 bars to about a 1/64 note for Phaser and Flanger effects

@Booyah - "The selected tempo and the “Tempo Enable” status are stored with the current Rig", according to the Deeper View manual. If you save the rig with "tempo enable" disabled, and don't tap it while the rig is active, it should retain your settings.

• @MtotheEikel - can you translate the number of seconds into the note count/number of measures for your desired tempo? When Tap Tempo is enabled, the “Rate” control spans over a wide range, from 32 bars to about a 1/64 note for Phaser and Flanger effects

Yes, this is actually what I did. Anyway, you have to duplicate the profile if you want to use it for songs with different tempo but the same sound.
    I guess there is no other option until now.
    It would be nice to have a soft switch "use song tempo" or something similar.