Tap tempo in performance mode. Keeps changing between slots!

• It worked for two days but not anymore. I have it set to "use Perf. Tempo" in the "rigs" menu. Was going to use it live for the first time tomorrow. Guess I better get my AxeFx rig back together. Geez! I HAVE to have the delay tempo time the same during a song. Its bad enough I can't control the effect mix with an expression pedal like on the Axe.

• I just osted this as a new threat...then found this one...sorry for double posting...
    ...here's my answer:

I just updated to firmware 3.0.2 to get rid of the performance tempo issue/bug.So I tried to set the tempo for each performance...but it is overriding ALL performane tempos.Maybe I'm just too stupid to figure it out....Here's what I do:Each of my songs is one performance. Stepping up/down on the remote steps through my songlist/setlist.Slots in each performance are used for different parts of the song (Intro, Clean, Solo etc.).I want to set the tempo per song. This should be used by delays etc. Our drummer plays to a click...so we are all "synced".I tried all option now i the rig menu..."Use performance tempo" checked or not checked. "Lock tempo" checked or unchecked.Once changed I stored the performance.But when I change the tempo of the next performance the other ones are changed as well.....it's driving me crazy!Does 3.0.2 work better for you guys? Does your tempo setting work?

• I just osted this as a new threat...then found this one...sorry for double posting...
    ...here's my answer:

I just updated to firmware 3.0.2 to get rid of the performance tempo issue/bug.So I tried to set the tempo for each performance...but it is overriding ALL performane tempos.Maybe I'm just too stupid to figure it out....Here's what I do:Each of my songs is one performance. Stepping up/down on the remote steps through my songlist/setlist.Slots in each performance are used for different parts of the song (Intro, Clean, Solo etc.).I want to set the tempo per song. This should be used by delays etc. Our drummer plays to a click...so we are all "synced".I tried all option now i the rig menu..."Use performance tempo" checked or not checked. "Lock tempo" checked or unchecked.Once changed I stored the performance.But when I change the tempo of the next performance the other ones are changed as well.....it's driving me crazy!Does 3.0.2 work better for you guys? Does your tempo setting work?

It is definitely fixed as I replied in your other thread. I even re- checked after I read your post. ;)
    If this is still not working for you you should contact support directly as there might be something special going on with your config.