Looper Half-time Intermittent Engagement when pressing "5" 1/2 button

• Firmware 3.0.1

• Turn on KPA with Remote plugged in
    • Press Looper Button
    • Press "5" to enter half-time mode - LED will not remain on and half-time mode cannot be engaged (Note: I've experienced very different behaviors with this at different times, sometimes engaging sometimes not . . . . . as I write this the problem exists . . . . . . now let me mess with it a bit)
    • After Exiting looper mode and returning it now works and LED will engage
    • Recorded longer half-time loop had fun for 5 minutes and then deleted the loop and shut looper off; switched patches around several times
    • Go back into looper
    • Half-time once again will not engage when hitting "5"

Intermittent problem. Software? Hardware? Please try this on yours and see if you have an issue.

• I noticed that behaviour the other day, but was in the middle of a session and didn't get chance to any in-depth investigating. Actually, I assumed it had something to do with the duration of the press of the switch; the loop trigger switch (switch 2?) has two different behaviours in this way.

Cheese,
    Sam

• I'm thinking this will all get resolved with future software revisions assuming the Kemper people are reading these forum entries. Anyone that uses the Looper even a little will notice this issue . . . . . . unless it's hardware related, but I hope not. They say to never buy the 1st few months of an Automobiles' production due to the manufacturers working out the quality issues. With the Remote I figured I'd take a chance since it's only $600 and I now how good the Kemper support has been for most of you. I worry a bit as you are the only one who has responded to this. Have the other Remote users not tried going into half-time mode? Are they just not answering the forum? Software issues are usually very consistent. Hardware issues can be more random.

• i've just started using the remote, and i also encountered this issue. i presumed that it might have something to do with length of pressing the switches. unfortunately i didn't have time to test it further, so i just have kept it in mind to check out over the next few days when i'm using the remote again.