RIGBUSTERS: Free Welcome Pack reserved for our Newsletter Subscribers!!!

• Hello Guys,
    why to subscribe to our newsletter?

1) you can immediately download the free welcome pack "when Cornish met Fargen" (9 free rigs). What happens when a Cornish SS3 is boosted by a Fargen J&J Sonic Edge? It's pure magic!
    2) you will receive incredible coupons and special offers reserved only for our newsletter subscribers
    3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH! Next Free Rig of the Month will be released on Sunday June 14!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    on Sunday June 14 we will release the third Free Rig of The Month. It will be an incredible soft lead sound: Bogner Harlow + a little bit of Gain...it will give you great satisfaction playing blues or soft rock solos!

Stay tuned or subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,

1) you can immediately download the free welcome pack "when Cornish met Fargen" (9 free rigs). What happens when a Cornish SS3 is boosted by a Fargen J&J Sonic Edge? It's pure magic!
    2) you will receive incredible coupons and special offers reserved only for our newsletter subscribers
    3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH! Next Free Rig of the Month will be released on Sunday June 14: Bogner Harlow!

Subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    yesterday we released the third Free Rig of the Month.

A Bogner Harlow rig with some spicy gain in addition directly from the Kemper unit.

An incredible soft lead sound for your blues and soft rock solos!

This rig has been made just for you, as our subscriber, and it is not included in the Bogner Harlow Pack.

Hope you will enjoy it!

If you want to share videos or audio samples...it would be great!

Thanks for being subscribers!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,

3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH! Next Free Rig of the Month will be released on Sunday July 19!

Subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,

3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH!

Next Free Rig of the Month will be released on Sunday July 19!

Subscribe now!

Fero
    Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,

Subscribe now!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,

Subscribe now!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Fero,
    Very nice idea to profile pedals , some amazing sounds right there !
    Per example , I have rea l BB preamp, and comparing to your BB you nailed it 100% .
    Just one question :
    I noticed that on most of pedal profiles post EQ ( in Xslot) is on maximum of volume .
    Without that EQ , I must tweak few Kemper buttons a bit in a manner to get the sound I like.

Curiosity wise, what was the need to go that "post EQ" way ?
    Thanks

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Hi Rescator,
    I'm happy to hear that you like our profiles and that you have the same feeling as the real pedal. We really appreciate it.

About the EQ settings, we usually add to some profiles the Kemper Studio EQ but it's not extremely tweaked. I mean that we only add +1,5db or +2.5db in volume just to align the volume of different pedals.

Did you find a maximum volume setting in the BB profile (free rig on our website)?

Best

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Yes , I actually find EQ on max volume almost on all free pedal profiles ......

• Hello Rescator,
    I've just checked on my Kemper and I see EQ Mix 100% and EQ Volume from 1.5db to 2.5db. Honestly I don't know why this settings change on different profilers but if you want please send me an e-mail ([email protected]) so that we can share pictures of our Kemper screen and try to understand what's happened.

Best Regards

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• I cannot do that since I've got the EQ volume already back to normal on all of your profiles .

From other side , similar thing happen with few other profiles in the past , so maybe is something wrong with my KPA unit ....