FR Switch Wha on/off

• Some thoughts:

- The Wah position is not a big issue. It only matters if you combine it with distortion or compressor stomps.
    - The switch in the Mission pedal is latching, as far as I know. The Profiler only supports momentary switches, as it need to have access to the on/off status when a rig is changed.
    - we do not yet support the instant swap from wah to volume pedal in the same rig, due to several reasons.

• Some thoughts:

- The Wah position is not a big issue. It only matters if you combine it with distortion or compressor stomps.
    - The switch in the Mission pedal is latching, as far as I know. The Profiler only supports momentary switches, as it need to have access to the on/off status when a rig is changed.
    - we do not yet support the instant swap from wah to volume pedal in the same rig, due to several reasons.

Thanks for your answers.

1 - Yes, I know. Using the wah before a compressor was my initial purpose. I'm using some workaround right now and I have some messy rig (with stompes in a sequence that I would never use in a real pedalboard! ) BTW the programmable I-IIII switches on the remote are a clever idea that helping me a lot maintaining a clean and logical stomp sequence under my foot... and the sound is always very good! :)

2 - I modified a pedal with a momentary switch (following a guide that I discovered in this forum :) ) and it works perfectly. Right now what's missing is the possibility to connect it to the remote with a short cable (instead of going to the back of the profiler) and to assign it to different stomp position and/or effect in different rigs.

3 - I noticed a delay of a couple of seconds when I switch from wah to volume... a little shorter would be certainly better, but I understand some reason and a little lag is completely acceptable (isn't just 1 second enough?)

• I have plans to fix the lag.
    Once this is done, I am confident that you will have perfect circumstances, when you place the wah on stomp B or C.

Thank you again for your answers, Mr. Kemper.
    I just noticed that the request about connecting switches to the Remote is always ignored...
    Is it because is already planned or because it will never be?!?

Edit: maybe with "perfect circumstances" you mean even a short switch cable? ;)

• Thank you again for your answers, Mr. Kemper.
    I just noticed that the request about connecting switches to the Remote is always ignored...
    Is it because is already planned or because it will never be?!?

Edit: maybe with "perfect circumstances" you mean even a short switch cable? ;)

I think by perfect circumstances, Mr CK means that once you slot the wah and are using that toe switch on your mission pedal, you don't run into a situation where you want to put the wah in a different slot, thereby messing up the assignment.

• @nightlight
    So, if you are right, what about the possibility to connect my toe switch to the remote instead of going with a long cable on the back of the profiler... do you think it's (obviously) already planned or not? Nobody is answering clearly to this very simple request...

• @nightlight
    So, if you are right, what about the possibility to connect my toe switch to the remote instead of going with a long cable on the back of the profiler... do you think it's (obviously) already planned or not? Nobody is answering clearly to this very simple request...

This will be implemented in due course on the Remote, so no worries. I'm not too sure about whether you can have dual assignment of both a footswitch as well as an expression pedal to a single jack, but since you can do it on the back of the Kemper, no reason why it won't work on the Remote.

• This will be implemented in due course on the Remote, so no worries. I'm not too sure about whether you can have dual assignment of both a footswitch as well as an expression pedal to a single jack, but since you can do it on the back of the Kemper, no reason why it won't work on the Remote.

At the moment I'm using two cables... the expression one goes to the remote and the switch goes to the back of the "toaster".