Just got my Kemper remote - LED questions remain

• Just updated to 3.0 and connected my remote the first time. Seems to work quite well.
    Did not have too much time last night so I did not program the effects buttons for my performances yet.
    I integrated the DVP-3 pedal and assigned it as a wah pedal. Great!
    I also tested a normal Network cable and it worked as well.

The manual is really minimalistic so there's still one thing that I don't understand:
    The rig buttons seem to have 2 LEDs. Why?

Whatever I do only the lower LED is lid (three states: off, on, on bright when rig is engaged)

Does anybody know what the 2nd LED is supposed to do? Or is just design and not a LED? :)

Rainer

• Was investigating this myself, and found that the buttons also have a function in non-looper mode: they switch between two morph states. Hit the rig stomp button a second time so the upper LED is lit, then modify some parameter such as gain or presence or whatever. Then hit the rig stomp button again, and it will morph back to the original values. Multiple taps will now smoothly switch between the two states (smoothly, depending on your settings for "rise time" and "fall time" in the rig morph settings).

• Was investigating this myself, and found that the buttons also have a function in non-looper mode: they switch between two morph states. Hit the rig stomp button a second time so the upper LED is lit, then modify some parameter such as gain or presence or whatever. Then hit the rig stomp button again, and it will morph back to the original values. Multiple taps will now smoothly switch between the two states (smoothly, depending on your settings for "rise time" and "fall time" in the rig morph settings).

Please note: At the time when this thread was busy there was no FW 4.x, so there was no morphing at that time.
    All the functionality that came with FW 4.x has been well documented in the respective manual addendum. ;)