Uploaded Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary el34 Profiles

• Hallo guys
    Profiled my Bogner 20th Shiva EL34 anniversary
    You can find them on the rig exchange under ' 20th Shiva '
    please let me know if you liked them and if you want to change something about them.
    Greatings Dorrus 8)

• Going to check 'em for sure, but meanwhile could you elaborate about the cabinet, speaker, mic(s) and guitar used in the profiling? Would be interesting to here such details. And THANKS for the effort!! :thumbup:

• I checkt them all and gonna profile every rig again, becourse I want the profiles to sounds as good as this beautifull amp, and after trying some mic positions and stuff out i think they are really good now!
    Amp is a EL34 cs Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary
    Every sweet spot profiled - Clean /clean bright / clean boost / lead drive /lead full / lead boost /lead modern switch / lead modern with boost / lead mid shift /lead mid shift with boost.
    Speaker cab is a bogner cab with two classic 80 /and a bogner cab with two greenbacks.
    I also have a oversized Bogner cab with two vintage 30 speakers.
    Mic is a Sennheiser e906
    Guitar is a Gibson custom shop 59 VOS reiisue with Jim Wagner pickups and for the clean a 89 Fender strat plus
    Going to put the new profiles tomorow on the Exchange and afther that I'm going to try and make some Direct amp profiles
    Let you know tomorow

• All studio profiles are now on the exchange
    Second series name start with "Shiva 20th' instead of '20th shiva '
    Please give me your your votes on the exchange so that I know what you think are the best ones.
    The less ones will be deleted after a few weeks.
    I appreciate your opinion, good or bad ..
    greatings Dorrus

• Yeah , fantastic profiles so far :)

'clean' is great once you remove the comp pedal an up the gain into crunch , very sensitive to attack
    'shift+' great lead tone , very boogie like , loved this one

both are very tweakable with lots of different voicings.

this must be a fantastic amp , I'd love more crunch profiles on single coils your profile are either clean or gainy , I somewhat wonder how the mid gain tones will be like.

thanks a lot for the profiling

• Just added some low gain strat profiles http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…/rig/vVsEeGOfRsX6jmOVSc5K

• Dorrus, just tried these out, but didn't have time to vote on them. I will when I have time for a more thorough play-through. I just wanted to feel them out. Overall, I found them excellent, at least one set of them. I'm not sure which set it was now, but I found one of them was very woofy and dark - way too dark for my tastes. The other pack was spot on - still an overall dark sound, but much more balanced and usable IMO. I loved pretty much all of those, but I'd have to spend more time to pick out my favorites. I remember that the lead boosts felt very compressed compared to the plain lead ones; that's not a bad thing in and of itself, but it'd be nice if there was a middle ground - I bet if I just turn up the gain on the plain lead ones I'd have the exact tone I want.

Anyway, thanks for posting, and I'll try to get some votes up sooner than later.

• Is it just me or are all these profiles very faint in volume? I can hardly hear them, especially the cleans, compared to hays for example, which I downloaded at the same time.

• yes there are volume issues especially on cleans and some are 'muffled' , but It's not a major problem. As I said I had to up the gain and remove a comp stom on 'clean' to get a great dynamic and punchy clean.

I did vote 5 stars from my kemper on my 4/5 favorites , I don't really know if my votes will be taken to the Rig exchange...

• Just finished a test drove with a 20 or so profiles from RE. Cleans were very low level and the driven ones already a bit too hot (in comparison to e.g. commercial ones).

Also many times I find the RE profiles too bright for my tastes & my gear, but these were rather opposite i.e. all on the dark side (EQ wise that is, no star wars here ;). I could imagine there is a fine sounding machine somewhere there behind the scenes, but these profiles don't yet showcase it fully.

May I ask how was the mic positioned and was the 906 set in the flat setting? Asking as my first thought is that the perception has to do with mic placement. Anyway, good work so far!! :thumbup:

Edited once, last by JuLai ().