Uploaded Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary el34 Profiles

• Hi, i have checked out some rigs. The clean rigs (for example 20th Shiva clean 2) are definetely not loud enough. But what i see is, you have dropped the clean sense to -5.0 db. Why? The cabinet is pushed up to 3.5 db. Amp vol is up to 3,5. Strange for a basic profile. I think the best result will come up, when all these parameters are setted to 0 and a normal loudness appears. Otherwise i have to push the loudness higher and clipping comes up. But you promised to do the cleans again :thumbup: I think with the chrunch profiles its nearly the same.
    My favorit is 20th Shiva lead shift+. Here are my Main EQ settings for it : Bass +1,2 Middle -1,1 (scooped a little), Treble +1,3, Presence +1,4. This sounds very cool with my Jem . Good Job. It must be a nice amp. 5 Stars for this profile

• Your right.
    Clean sense was locked to -5db , thanks for this tip
    Can someone give me a good advise what setting I should use for the return level?
    Should I keep it as high as possible without turning the led to red, or should it be red sometimes?
    Thanks for your opinion, I deleted all rigs from the exchange and do some volume and mic spot tests for this.
    When things got better I'l get back to you guys

• I don't think it should ever be red! If you need to add extra volume post profiling, just turn up the rig volume :)
    Missed the first round of these, but I'm interested to try the new batch, whenever you get around to it. Thanks!

Cheese,
    Sam

• This should do it
    All profiles done again, this time it should be a lot better
    Uploaded on the Rig Exchange as 'Shiva 20th ' from clean to max and everything in between
    Hope you like them, comments (good or bad ) welcome.
    please vote on the exhange, thanx
    Dorrus

• Hi, i tweaked the Shiva mode boost 3 rig and put it on rig exchange with the name Shiva 20th m b 3 VAR, with eq setting and varius effects. What do you think? For me it sounds great. Good profiling job. I have underwritten it with mod, by eltzejupp

• Thanx for your effort, but everyone will tweek most downloaded profiles for there own needs and for there own specific guitars.
    The rigs I put on the Exchance are without my own personal used effect settings and eq. for that reason. :)
    I can not try your Mod Eltzejupp becourse My Kemper tells me this Profile is allready loaded ??
    Try my just added http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…lSvznXxNmVIPtYnj5fv?.kipr thats one off my personal cleans, and for me personal its one of the best cleans till now , :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by Dorrus ().

• This new round is all really, really good. I give them 5 stars across the board (I tried to start rating/voting, but I wasn't sure if it was going through...and I just wanted to keep playing, but those 5-star ratings on the high-gain ones were me - i'll get to the rest at some point). I found that the high-gain ones all seemed really similar - only subtle differences. My favorite were the Mode Shift ones. Cleans were also really nice. Thanks for uploading. These sound really good with some of my reverb settings - in fact i made up a new one.

• The newer bunch sounds again better and better. And the 'clean 3' is rather awesome actually. With upping the definition, fine tuning the other amp parameters and raising the volume still couple dB this thing comes alive and compares to other gems out there. For some reason I don't like cleans with zero gain, those seem somehow lifeless to me, but around 2.0 gives some character and those sweet upper harmonics. Those dirty ones were already little too crisp & defined for me, if you centered the mic (relative to speaker cone) went slightly too center already. Fine tuning those same amp parameters eased the high end and gave the mid's some more weight after which they sounded good. Liked the shift boost profiles most, and the least gainy one most of those, as they had little bit more of that 'mid thing' and were acting nicer under for the tweaks. Thanks again!!

• I wanted to say thanks for these, your latest efforts were definitely an improvement from the =first batch and your clean and OD shiva tones are in my top slot for favorite on that amp! Great work!