FW UPDATE ?

• ok I did the 3.0.1 ok, but cant get the new rig manager updated, used the same usb stick that I did with fw update , even tried new usb stick, what am I doing wrong ? is it possible that the RM was updated at the same time as 3.0.1 ? I can push the quick button & see the FW system , but not what RM OS I have..

• [quote='paults','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19659-FW-UPDATE/?postID=216111&#post216111']Why are you using a USB to install Rig Manager? You can download v1.3.1 directly onto your computer, and install it.[/quote].........most likely because am a blockhead when it comes to this stuff, the 3.0.1 did not dwn/load thru the cable, so I assumed that I had to use usb, & to be honest I really don't know how I got the fw downloaded :) I live in Illinois & live with Sinus headaches(makes a poor memory span) & it is SINUS Weather here right now which sucks... Paults , you have Helped thru a lot of questions recently, how about one more time ? :) & can I download the CAB Fw thru computer also ? I am just trying to be Ready for when the REMOTE gets here...

• If its any consolation, I have the same sinus issues in Ohio :)

Yes, you can download Cabmaker software into your computer. But, you will only need it if you are planning on converting IRs to Kemper Cabinets.

I've never really wanted to convert IRs, and see even less reason to do it now. I think there will soon be hundreds and then thousands of Kemper Cabinets available from Merged Rigs, without me ever needing to convert IRs.

• If its any consolation, I have the same sinus issues in Ohio :).....NO consolation, I would not wish sinus problems on anyone, I just got back from towing a car from Ohio Saturday morn , had the headache when I left,& when I got back & still have it....so How do I download the RM ? I have the cable hooked up ,do I open or save(the option I get ) & then what ? I will forget the Cabs, I guess I don't need them & thanks for the reply, roger

Yes, you can download Cabmaker software into your computer. But, you will only need it if you are planning on converting IRs to Kemper Cabinets.

I've never really wanted to convert IRs, and see even less reason to do it now. I think there will soon be hundreds and then thousands of Kemper Cabinets available from Merged Rigs, without me ever needing to convert IRs.