Can we please get some kind of Kemper Editor Software for your computer

• We have already payed Big Money for (maybe) upcoming editor - about 2000$.
    Every update released through these 5 years was free - making editor for even 30E would harm company's reputation.

Is there anybody on the market charging for editor to their device?

Actually, we paid $2000 for just the Kemper: the company has never committed to making us an editor. This is something users have been clamouring for, but the company has not acknowledged our request with either a confirmation that it is in the pipeline, or with a rejection of the request.

I don't think it would be considered a cash grab if the company charged for an editor. Rather, it would be an incentive to create one if they realised they can at least recover the cost spent in development. Also, the money would also go a long way towards ensuring that the editor is kept up to date and is cutting edge.

• Ok. If the fact that i'm willing to pay for an editor would harm the company (?) then i'd pay 150 euros for a Kemper t-shirt....that comes with an editor :D

Nah, just kidding. I just want one to keep concentration on one screen when creating rigs for live use.

• Certainly, just pointing out it's not completely unprecedented. It is, however, something consumers expect at a minimum in 2017.

It was not at namm2017, it was not at Musikmesse 2017. Not even previews.
    So I doubt it will come this year.

But you are right... It is, however, something consumers expected at a minimum in 2015. ;)

• It was not at namm2017, it was not at Musikmesse 2017. Not even previews.So I doubt it will come this year.

But you are right... It is, however, something consumers expected at a minimum in 2015. ;)

It would only surprise me if Kemper did tease something like that. I'd fully expect an editor to only be announced out of the blue or when a beta is available. Kemper is tight lipped about everything until its release.

• It would only surprise me if Kemper did tease something like that. I'd fully expect an editor to only be announced out of the blue or when a beta is available. Kemper is tight lipped about everything until its release.

And it's good strategy in business overall.

• they were not tight liped about the delays... These were announced at namm.... But not ready by then

They coincided with a beta release, as did the previous delay set, and it was days before NAMM. They were mainly featuring the delays in the beta which was already downloadable and testable for any Kemper user. I know, I went to the booth several times and spoke with several people about several things, but there as no news solely for NAMM.

And it's good strategy[/b] in business overall.

Maybe sometimes. I think certain things have frustrated some people.

• how many kempers have they sold how many times have we asked for an editor for how many years this is a slapin the face to us ..they can invent a product this great and yet tiny crappy companies have an editor you telling me they cant make one or pay for someone to make one what bs

• Charge for an editor!! Ludicrous! As if they'r not already charging a good price with very nice margin . KPA was initially released for $1500 price tag in the US. Within a year the price went up to 1980, 30% extra over the initial release.

• Don't want to beat a dead horse, but some recent products renewed my disbelief.
    Especially the Bias Head, New Spiders, New Mustangs and pretty much any other versatile Product released in 2017 comes with Bluetooth, App Support, sometimes WiFi... Having a great UX (Big screen touch interface, App Support) are major selling features. One could argue, that the Helix's biggest feature over the Pods is the interface (Size, color, ease of use).

I understand that, in the eyes of the creators, the kemper fills a different role in the market. None the less, you can't ignore the market. With "modelling" and "Profiling" getting to the level it's at, a great UX will steer buyers one way or another. We all know what the kemper is and does. Yet the average buyer won't really know the difference between the kemper profiling and the Bias "Profiling" (Tone Matching).

The fact a Software is missing means the kemper is taking up precious space on my small desk. I can't put it somewhere convenient, because i can't even enable and disable the delay while recording.