Can we please get some kind of Kemper Editor Software for your computer

• Well, the retrieval of the active performance name is in the works, that I know; Damian is also aware of the Morph button request.
    For now, i just assigned the physical quick-acces button on the Kemper hardware interface to the morph function.
    Hope this helps.

• Well, the retrieval of the active performance name is in the works, that I know; Damian is also aware of the Morph button request.
    For now, i just assigned the physical quick-acces button on the Kemper hardware interface to the morph function.
    Hope this helps.

I use a seperate hardware button for morph.
    The topic for me is to indicate the morph status and to be able to edit the parameter in the morph status.
    At the moment you see the basic parameter of a value - independent of the morph status.

You can switch on/off the morph status with CC11 but I do not know wether the morph parameter values can be adressed via MIDI.

• I use a seperate hardware button for morph.The topic for me is to indicate the morph status and to be able to edit the parameter in the morph status.
    At the moment you see the basic parameter of a value - independent of the morph status.

You can switch on/off the morph status with CC11 but I do not know wether the morph parameter values can be adressed via MIDI.

I guess Damian needs to incorporate some code so when the morph state gets activated (be it by hardware interaction or via midi CC11) all values are recalled so the values correspond with the respective morph states... I will forward the question.

Kind Regards

• I guess Damian needs to incorporate some code so when the morph state gets activated (be it by hardware interaction or via midi CC11) all values are recalled so the values correspond with the respective morph states... I will forward the question.

Kind Regards

Thanks , but I think it would be to early now to cool the additional beers. ;)
    He will need some time :)

But anyway I like to check the basic parameter while polling rigs through the RM :P

• Guys, you're risking the thread's closure.

I don't know about you, but I'd hate to see that. It'd be an awful end to 74 pages worth of effort.

Jeez, Nicky, chill out, man!

I can understand being nervous, but you're being paranoid.

We are doing absolutely nothing wrong and we are absolutely on topic.

On topic, I think it will be interesting to compare Damian's editor versus the official editor that I hope to get someday.

I don't know about you, but I'd hate to see that. It'd be an awful end to 74 pages worth of effort.

I have no doubt your intentions are positive but please, you're not the mediator between us and the mods. I've seen you do this many times and I see no value in it.

As others have said, it's on topic and I believe this post will only assist Kemper in selling even more units. It's clear it's a third party app and not official
    so support is a no issue for Kemper yet, it helps them sell more units for zero outlay. Why shoot the golden goose (aka: this thread)

• @Monkey_Man is just trying to save people from themselves. Mods ASKED (very kindly, I might add) to move Toast discussion to a new thread.

Like my wife says, "you ask people nicely and they don't listen. Sometimes you gotta get ugly..."

• @Monkey_Man is just trying to save people from themselves. Mods ASKED (very kindly, I might add) to move Toast discussion to a new thread.
    Like my wife says, "you ask people nicely and they don't listen. Sometimes you gotta get ugly..."

Let the mods be the mods, man. No point in inveigling ourselves in their mysterious workings.

Don't waste your breath Nicky, scientific medical studies have shown that "Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain’s rational part. This is the part of the brain that responds to situations with good judgment and an awareness of long-term consequences, this part doesn't fully develop till close to age 30".

• I was going to respond to the inaccurate characterisations of the situation individually through quoting, but frankly, if folks can't see that we were risking the thread's closure by persisting with discussion about Toast ME, even a Morph button feature request, after we were warned barely a page back to cease doing so, well, I can't help that.

All I did was try to protect the thread from closure. What disappoints most about this is that my well-intentioned-and-legitimate effort met with derision. To argue that we were still on-topic is the cream of that rancid cake and proves that I was wasting my energy from the get-go.

I have no doubt your intentions are positive but please, you're not the mediator between us and the mods. I've seen you do this many times and I see no value in it.

Thank you for seeing that I meant well, mate. I do appreciate that.

Reminding my fellow members of freshly-laid-down rules in order to avoid thread closures is not mediation IMHO, and yes, I've tried it quite a few times, especially of late. You've helped me realise 'though that no matter how succinctly and politely I do it, I'm gonna lose.

Sincerely, thank you, man; you've saved me much stress 'cause from now on, I'll watch from the sidelines as others step up to the plate, if they dare take a hit for the team, in order to try to get through to those who, unknowingly or otherwise, blatantly put threads at risk of closure. I'm so over it now; life's too-short. Let someone else be the sucker, methinks. ;)

EDIT:
    The fact that my Forum-etiquette thread was closed just a couple of days ago due to distasteful OT joking around (in an etiquette thread, no less ~ how ironic is that?), reinforces my new-found belief that I've been wasting my time. Those who misjudged my efforts can rejoice; you'll no longer have to endure them. Enjoy the thread closures; everyone knows they're so much fun, right?

New thread created btw

... and what an awesome thread it looks like it'll turn out to be.

I love the way you laid out the first posts, Tijl. :thumbup:

• I think I said this a long way back in the thread, and I'm sure many would agree:

I reckon that should we be lucky enough to receive an editor from Kemper, it'll be friggin'-awesome. I predict that it'll look great, be ergonomically-laid-out and leave many of us shaking our heads at just how well-thought-out it is.

Well, a monkey can dream, can't he? :/

• I think I said this a long way back in the thread, and I'm sure many would agree:

I reckon that should we be lucky enough to receive an editor from Kemper, it'll be friggin'-awesome. I predict that it'll look great, be ergonomically-laid-out and leave many of us shaking our heads at just how well-though-out it is.

Well, a monkey can dream, can't he? :/

Dear fellow Kemper afficionado. Please continue warning newcomers like myself, I'm sure it got me back on track, i.e. not seeing ghosts... You are a godsend.

Kindest of regards.