KPAEditor Community Project(vst, standalone, win, mac , linux ) - based on http://ctrlr.org/ .

• That's why they said 'unban', i.e. re-install him to the community.I have to say he did some very impressive work and deserves to be acknowledged and supported.
    C'mon Kemper.

And further to that:

... c'mon Kemper
    Invite him, talk to him, let him sign a non disclosure agreement, open a comm channel for him where he can inform you about his next steps, so you can temporarely veto when he gets at a twig you do not want to be published for a fixed period of time let's say up to the next OS upgrade.

You get the picture I guess. It is a symbiotic way for Kemper and for their user base. Is'nt there a German
    saying "Jump over your shadow" ?

Lee

Damian's got a weeks share of Beer. Hope his liver can take that. Thanks Damian.

• Hum, don’t know and don’t want to know the story of this situation, but it’s important to say that its FX Editor is a great and major improvment for the KPA since a few months!

For shure, i will pay a beer dor next release !

• Hum, don’t know and don’t want to know the story of this situation, but it’s important to say that its FX Editor is a great and major improvment for the KPA since a few months!

For shure, i will pay a beer dor next release !

You will NOT be dissapointed ;-).

• Guys

Just want to say a massive thank you for this editor.

I decided to sell my UR824 and pick up a 18i20 so I could not only have SPDIF to take advantage of the fantastic firmware update but also to have midi to work with the editor.

I have just sat down, loaded up my AFD100 profiles and managed to create 4 lovely lead sounds about 10 minutes. Not to say I couldn't do this direct on the profile but the ability to do this whilst sitting in prime position between my monitors was a god send.

I haven't looked to see if you can save directly from the software as its early days but it is a lot easier. The only thing that would be nice is for the effects to be in alphabetical order as its awkward to find things but that's nit picking.

Thank you Damien.

Mike

• I've had the privilege to get a small preview on the next version... Amazing!

I got midi cables on order - so I can jump in soon :thumbup:
    Maybe with next version. I just could not believe that this is happening - I watched the great videos and I am so excited to try out. Thank you Damien and @tijlcarreincarrein for all the work!!!

• Toast ME v1.28 is out! => Damian is a Beast!

What's new?

• Added 'dual' Slots Buttons:

• On/Off states reflecting the KPA 'white' buttons
      • Added FX color and name matched labels with 'one click action' to jump straight to the selected fx slot!
    • Added Next Rig/Previous rig buttons
    • Added Input Section:

• Input Source Selection droplist
      • Cleans Sens, Distortion Sens, Reamp Sens and Input Noise Gate ;) dials
    • Added Output Section: Main Volume, Headphone Volume, Monitor Volume, SPDIF Volume & Diredt Volume dials
    • Added System Section: Looper volume and Looper placement
    • Added Profile Section: Listen button

For people with larger screens, multiple monitors:
    You can now open multiple instances of the editor which enables you to select different FX Slots in each instance (!just connect one! the others will respond just fine without them being connected).

Download and info:
    https://www.facebook.com/toastMidiEditor/

• Looks great! :) - looper volume is perfect to have too.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Added Input Section:

• Input Source Selection droplist
      • Cleans Sens, Distortion Sens, Reamp Sens and Input Noise Gate ;) dials

Very useful feature!

But the Clean Sens... parameters are not "detected" from the Kemper - the initial settings from the Rigs do not show up. It stays on 0.0 for example even if the Rig has another settings. But the editor can change the settings - the other way round (changing parameters on the Kemper) does not show up in the editor yet. Sorry I have no Facebook account 8o , so I have to report here... Maybe you can tell Damian. Thanks!

Except of that everything works excellent - just a dream come true :thumbup:

• Very useful feature!
    But the Clean Sens... parameters are not "detected" from the Kemper - the initial settings from the Rigs do not show up. It stays on 0.0 for example even if the Rig has another settings. But the editor can change the settings - the other way round (changing parameters on the Kemper) does not show up in the editor yet. Sorry I have no Facebook account 8o , so I have to report here... Maybe you can tell Damian. Thanks!

Except of that everything works excellent - just a dream come true :thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass it through.