KPAEditor Community Project(vst, standalone, win, mac , linux ) - based on http://ctrlr.org/ .

• Welp Im impressed! I've been playing with this for an hour and some, changing the settings and adjusting the Wah- SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH easier doing this on the display with a mouse!!!

Now you can "SEE" the over-all picture of what you are doing, and HEAR what you are doing at the same time- this is a keeper! It installed without a single issue, all I did was tell it what midi ports I wanted to use and away it went! Excellent !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Id like to know this as well- ^^^

Thanks!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• I guess I am still waiting for approval to join the user group before I can see the version 1.9 file? The link only takes me to the 1st page of the Unofficial Kemper Amps User Group. Is there supposed to be a DL link on that page after gaining access? Thanks...

Edited: Just got in and found the files needed for the Amp- thanks again for the info Fredrikn!

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().

• Version 1.11 is now out!

• ah, then what I was referring to is only visible to the user in question and mods.
    basically he was posting potentially harmful "advice".
    he was asked to stop, but didn't.

Ahhh ok, yes, I seem to remember something about that, it was talked about at the time. Thanks Don :)

• A little bit confused about the version numbers?

Version 1.11 was released, and then later the next day or so we got version 1.0 ?

So which one is the latest? I would assume 1.11?

Thanks

• i got a cable and it is very hard to load the driver at windows 7, it has some conflict with usb composite driver of my webcan

anyway, when i manage to unload the can driver and load the USB2-MIDI driver it appears at KPA editor but even i selecting the USB2-MIDI as input, output and controller, even i switching from 0 OMNI to channel 1 at profiler or KPA editor, i can see no changing at the editor's screen

i switch the rig from rig manager it changes at profiler, but i cannot push or pull information from kpa editor

it is showing the monitor output RED but no activity at the green Input monitor

do you think it is still an error at my midi cable driver or i am missing some enabling setting?

many thanks and no words really to say how i appreciate your efforts in providing us this free awesome super usefull editor

• 1.11 is the latest version.

It's very stable and works great in tandem with the rig manager. Editing Rigs is just a breeze. The only thing needing to be done on the KPA is pushing the store button and selecting cabs. I think next up will be the addition of a morph button to create morph states. You wouldn't belive how easy it is now to tune a rig: everything is visible an accessible right of the bat, in one screen.The ability to e.g. balance the definition, clarity, presence and pick attack without the need of switching screens is just pure bliss! Selecting stomps and fx using an interface is just sheer magic...

I realy hope for an editor from Kemper but in the mean time, this works a treat! If Kemper would upgrade the rig manager to be able to load cabs, then thats it, very happy indeed.
    Only caveat: I tried the software with my USB-to-midi cable and experienced a lot of trouble. Since hooking the Kemper up to my t.c. electronic konnekt 24D audio interface using regular midi cables: rock solid!

I'm going to create a video with a quick demo Stay tuned!

• Hi guys

Just downloaded this and tried it with a midi/USB cable, one I have had work with the Kemper via Cubase, and can't get it to work.

Have the latest standalone Kemper Editor version for Windows installed. Devices set to Midi channel 1 and the cables have been switched just in case its me and nothing.

Put a hub between them and still nothing.

Any ideas guys

Oh and in device manager it is loaded correctly. The USB Midi is selected correctly on the Editor and I have clicked the Connect button in the FX section.

Mike