Muscle Shoals

• Yes, that's the one I forgot, it might get loud is among the best. I wish I could have been a 4th at the jam, imagine seeing Jimmy on his original gear, I remember trying to keep an eye out to see if he was using a Tone Bender from the 60s. And it wasn't Bono, it was the U2's guitarist, the Edge. I have heard Bono has hurt his hand which may put an end to his pretending to play the guitar :)

Lemmy is more about the man than about his work in the studio but he does meet up with Metallica in the studio and they jammed together. I noticed James was playing through a blackstar amp, with what was either a Gibson or ESP purple Les Paul Custom. Was surprised to see the Blackstar stacks in the studio....

There is of course, the Fender Telecaster documentary, the birth of twang, which features a lot of Teles

There is also a DVD of the Travelling Wilburys, there's not too much studio stuff but does have footage of them recording the vocals and outtakes, but I thought the good footages was of them chilling at someone's house, and taking in an order of Gretsch guitars, showing them off like little children with their new Christmas present :)

I love watching music documentaries, can't wait to see the new Kurt Cobain one, and the Sound of Surf.
    I wonder which one we will see the first Kemper units being filmed being used in the studio by the artists?