A true Wah Pedal Booster please, emphasis on "Booster"

• The current Wah Pedal Booster is merely a stomp volume pedal, virtually useless imho. I would love to see the "Booster" utilized. In other words - have the ability to set the boost with a rotary knob up to say 12db, and your pedal now goes from baseline volume at the heel up to and including the max dialed in at the toe position - variable boost. This could be useful.

Gary ô¿ô

• it's already here, just set your max gain with the gain knob, adjust the wah booster to MINUS 100, then you got unboosted at heel up and boosted at max down , with all the intermediate variations between...

BTW this is the best way yo test the gain range on new rigs, just lock this wah booster on a slot and browse a selection.

• I must be missing something... or having a "stupid" day LOL.
    When I do what you suggested, I still only have a volume pedal function, REGARDLESS of where I set the booster pedal range. Huh? What am I doing wrong here?

Waraba - do I need to change the way the wah behaves in the 'system' to get this to work as you say? I usually have it set to "wah to volume" at stop.

Thanks!

Gary ô¿ô

Edited once, last by prsgary ().

• hmm here is my setting :
    1:pedal type 1 Wah Wah
    2:pedal off
    Pedal 1 is set as expression (type1) while 2 is off
    Init pedal 1 and check for a value change when you toe.

I also have the WahPedal to vol UNchecked (on page 9)

be aware that a massive gain increase acts also as a vol boost, not only drive, but if you're going for a 12db boost, you'll be able to go from clean to lead with the wah booster, a fantastic feature.

• Strange ! you should plug the controller pedal in the other plug , and re-init it as a wah control.

Then choose a rig with a distinctive clean vs driven gain in order to feel the difference better.

If it's still acting as a vol pedal, you may have a corrupted setup , I did encounter the problem once or twice.

• I was looking for the volume "booster" as it's labelled, not really the gain boost, though waraba has been kind enough to try to assist with that.

I've placed it before and after the stack, no difference noticed. It acts as simply a volume pedal, which is NOT what I care about. I was hoping for an incremental volume "booster" over and above baseline rig volume.

Gary ô¿ô

• hmm..if I place it before the amp it increases the gain and a little bit of volume...if I place it after the amp it increases the volume alot (but no extra gain)

• Yep something funky going on, not near my Kemper today to look at my settings for you. On a side note, I have the Pedal Booster setup on almost all my clean channels before the Amp section, I'm totally addicted to rolling the Gain in with my foot.

• I appreciate you guys looking into it for me. Not sure why I'm having no luck with this, but it's encouraging to hear it 'may' be quite useful in the end!

Gary ô¿ô