Help: "Error: This Unit Has No Mac Address"

• I turned my Remote on and this is what shows across the top of the display. Is there something I am missing? Any suggestions? Remote seems to function on initially turning it on. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

BTW, I have the most current Firmware installed.

• I think I'm the referenced user I think u was 1 of 1 with this issue until today. Sorry but your unit is a send er back with that message, no other info on what that message means to us laymen...good news though Matt has been very good about switching them out quickly. I had 1st one all banged up but worked he two day'ed the next one to me. That had your error flashing and he two day'ed me Another as well. Got it today and all is good now with number 3 and I'm boxing the two bad remotes up as I'm writting. Just need a second shipping label from him is all.

• I think I'm the referenced user I think u was 1 of 1 with this issue until today. Sorry but your unit is a send er back with that message, no other info on what that message means to us laymen...good news though Matt has been very good about switching them out quickly. I had 1st one all banged up but worked he two day'ed the next one to me. That had your error flashing and he two day'ed me Another as well. Got it today and all is good now with number 3 and I'm boxing the two bad remotes up as I'm writting. Just need a second shipping label from him is all.

• Thanks for the heads up. I already submitted a support ticket so I am anticipating a response by tomorrow morning. Glad to hear they are acting quickly. A little bit of a hassle but all will be fine with a new one.