Overdrive-Stomp-Profiling

• I know, it has been posted at least several times.
    I just only want to bring into mind again:

Please KPA-Team find a solution to profile overdrive-stomps and let us create our own stomp-models and store them as isolated stomp-profiles in our KPA

I think this feature would be the ruin for 90 % of the boutique-manufacturers but will convince the hesitators and also would potentise the KPAs market control !

• I have to agree that profiling stomps would be incredible but I suppose they could only profile OD/DIST/FUZZ and possibly COMP too, correct?

But I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on ways to profile time based effects, although I don't know if that is or ever will be possible. I envision them hunkered down in the lab, driving themselves crazy with failed notion after failed notion, finally someday creating the perfect Echoplex profile and exclaiming "It's alive!!!"

I doubt we'll see it anytime soon...but I can dream.

• I have a total desire to profile my trusty 1996 Fulldrive and I'd be happy.

I've tried it in the loop and I've tried all the available stomps in the KPA and nothing comes remotely close to it. If plugged into the front input it reins supreme.

If CK and team can provide the opportunity to profile dirt boxes the world of digital AND the KPA will be raised to new heights.

If I need to send some seed money let me know and I will via Paypal

• This would be a logical addition for a new product, i.e. KPA 2 if that ever comes to pass, but I doubt there's enough CPU horsepower (reliably) available to do just add this in without a hardware revision. Crunching the numbers to "perform" a profile is the primary function of the KPA, and asking that it do this twice in series (OD/DIST profile -> AMP profile) can't be trivial.

Don't get me wrong, the ability to put signal path profiles into STOMP slots would be amazing. But I don't think we'll see it as a new feature in a f/w revision. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :)

In the meantime, you can profile your overdrives in front of the amp of your choosing, and have that entire path conveniently stored in the Kemper.