Tick Tick Tick..

• Im sure everyone except myself ( and Ive played the toaster since early 2013) knows the answer to this but Im stumped. I have been trying to whittle down my profile collection to as few as possible ( hahahahahahahah with difficulty . I have so many great ones) and have noticed in the high gains particularly I have a "tick tick like a metronome beat" going on which vanishes if I switch the Amp Stack off.............. which of course I dont want to do.
    I have frequency hearing loss ( thanks to Deep Purple and guns :/ ) but this sound shines through. Any ideas would be great. Thank you. Lindsay

• That's a good one. Noticed that myself by accident.
    Don't wear watches anymore since cell phones have atomic clock times.

BTW, could it be something on a home's electrical grid if you're not using a voltage regulator?

• This could be some leakage of machinery or electric equipment in your house or neighbourhood.
    It gets amplified by the Profiler.
    Try to use the Profiler at a different location to see if the problem persists.

• Good call hjscheffler.
    Thats all it can be I guess. Ill try all tonight and send a resolved if I find its something like a nearby phone etc...........
    Thanks for your input.
    Take care

• OK ..... I tried as it was and then removing all electronics including nearby phones and.................. bets off. You are right. It was either the XTOUCH phone or the Note 3!! They are always too nearby.
    What a relief. No idea why this suddenly occurred though as there is no clock on board that I use and hasn't done this before. But......... Ill let sleeping clocks sleep from now on. Thank you very much . Lindsay

• I got the same issues, I can hear my LAPTOP CPU cycles thru my monitoring system with SC pick ups , I wonder what I can do , ATM I stand away from my laptop and the noise gets away.

Is There a way to shield something ?, I use shielded jack between my soundcard and monitors ( Maybe I should swicth to xlr ?)

Maybe it comes from the SPDIF connection ?

• mmmmmmmmmm I would be interested to know what the answer to that is. I have all sorts around... external drives etc..... Ill wait and see if there is a response. Thanks mate.