Expression pedal sweep curve options??

• I guess it's not that hard to add a few options for the sweep curve?? in my case I just got my Boss FV30(sold my FV500 bcos of the size) with the easy expression converter but it doesn't have a linear sweep as I hope, it would be great if I can choose a exp curve to offset the audio taper of the FV30

thanks

• Maybe slightly related to this request; is it currently possible to set min and max values for expression range in KPA side? In one part of the song I use my exp pedal to slowly turn down the volume while playing and then turn up back and it would be nice to set a minimum level for the volume in this case so I don't accidentally turn off the volume completely. Some exp pedals have a build-in knob for this but all of them don't. Opinions?

• Maybe slightly related to this request; is it currently possible to set min and max values for expression range in KPA side? In one part of the song I use my exp pedal to slowly turn down the volume while playing and then turn up back and it would be nice to set a minimum level for the volume in this case so I don't accidentally turn off the volume completely. Some exp pedals have a build-in knob for this but all of them don't. Opinions?

In the rig menu, there's a sub-section for the volume pedal. Raise the level from -5 (default) to say -3 and your volume will never go below a certain threshold.

• Bringing this up.
    We already have a pedal type 1 and a pedal type 2 for expression pedals with regular and reversed polarity.

I wonder if could be possible to add a pedal type 3 for volume pedals with usually come with a log pot.
    This option could help to have a more accurate sweep with volume pedals used as expression ones.