Question -- Can Rig Manager be used to update firmware, and do KPA backup??

• Hello,
    New Kemper Power Rack owner here.

I apologize in advance if this subject question has been asked and answered on other threads. I did do a search, both on the Kemper User Forum, as well as on Google, but couldn't find anything on this topic.

I have also read the all the manuals, including the Rig Manager user manual that is available within the program, itself. I couldn't find an answer to this question

Anyways, I was having some difficulty in getting a brand new SanDisk USB 3.0 Flash drive to work on both my KPA, as well as my Windows 7 Laptop. Even though the KPA formatted the drive, my laptop refused to recognize the Flash drive...and believe me, I tried everything. Eventually, I found an older, legacy USB 2.0 Flash Drive that I had lying around, and I was able to get it formatted on the KPA, and my laptop was able to read the drive. I also made a backup of the KPA on the flash drive, and will be installing the lastest firmware (3.02) later this afternoon.

However, with all the trouble I had with the USB Flash drive, and concern for future compatibility problems if this older Flash drive gives up the ghost, I was wondering...
    Is there is any way to do backups, restores, as well as updating the KPA Firmware directly using Rig Manager and the USB-A to USB-B cable / interface between my laptop and the KPA?

I have a feeling the answer is no, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies, help and suggestions.

Cheers,
    John

• Of course you can safe all the rigs that you have on your kemper with th help of the rm.
    Just create a new folder, name it e.g. "backup" and move all rigs from the Kemper in there.
    So, you can at least save your rigs, however, settig like calean sense and similar things canot be backuped this way (at least I dont know how). Firmware updates usually dont change these settings anyway.

What still does NOT work is updating via RM. Dont knw why... should be posible in 21st century, but for some reason its not implemented in the Kemper. Probably there is already one, but if not you can put this as a feature request. I would support this ;)