Official Victory Amps released!

• Just thought I'd mention had a lovely Email from Guthrie this morning. he is very happy with the profiles, and is now convinced enough to use them in his upcoming recordings.. :)

EDIT: Oh 2 in one day.. Had an email from Bad Company.. they will be using the Victory Amp Profiles on Tour.. (Specifically the V50 & V100)

• Well I grabbed these the other day and managed to get 30 mins with them last night. Wow just Wow I went straight for the V100 and my Navarro PRS and they sounded killer. I'm a massive JCM800 fan and these sound just as good if not better than my JCM 800 profile that I use live from TAF's Marshall pack. I didn't need to tweak them at all. The clarity and definition when playing a chord with distortion is clear and crisp you can hear every note. I'm even going to gig these profiles tonite which will probably replace my trusty JCM800 profile that I use. Great work on these Andy its a stella pack and I haven't even got round to really digging deep into it. Worth the £60 just for the few profiles ive tried so far. Awesome work.

• I just bought the pack. First impression is that there are a lot of usable classic rock tones in here!! I already found some great Marshall-like tones that I've been looking for some time, now.
    I really like the approach of strat, tele and les paul profiles. Very useful indeed! This way it's easier to find the right tone with each guitar.
    I can recommend this bundle to any rocker out there.

I wouldn't mind thought if a bundle like this would contain some tweaked, ready to use, sounds ( Like in the packs from M Britt). I don't mind tweaking, but it can inspire a lot to have more 'ready to go' profiles.
    There should be a way to share tweaked rigs with buyers among each other.

• I think that's why Andy has started to implement the user exchange on The Amp Factory forum. As far as I know, though, up to now it's exclusive to the Custom Shop packs, but I stand to be corrected on that (haven't had time to be on there for a while).

• Thanks Borsatan for your positives!..but..

Catch-22...ha!

I used to offer tweeked profiles, then got shouted at because they were not RAW and untouched.. so I stopped. then everyone now wants tweeked rigs again.. - I don't mind doing them, as there are many benefits - Mbrits are riddled with effects to make them sound better, I guess that's the new thing of the moment, the new craze again.

And as sam says, there is the TAF-Xchange.. although my fault Ive not kept up with that, and have a lot of things to add to it, just had no time to do it... - But that will open up to other amps soon enough too.

Big plans Planned, just never enough time to implement them all. :/

• I prefer them RAW Andy.Easy to add whatever effects we want ourselves IMHO.

• Yeah I never understood the backlash against tweaked. You can ALWAY turn off effects or tweak to suit yourself. As long as tweaks aren't baked into the profile during the process, unless it's an add-on to a pack (i.e. external effects)

I've liked TAF both ways, but prefer tweaked myself. After all, I'm not paying Andy for MY ears, I'm paying him for HIS!

• I'm neutral. I lock my effects so I basically never hear what anyone puts on the profiles. I just keep my tweaked effects always the same. Helps me audition with consistency, plus I don't like the reverb in the Kemper and if its on a profile it kind of ruins my experience.

• I keep delay and reverb locked to off while auditioning, too. Not because I don't like the Kemper effects, but because people tend to drown rigs so it's difficult to hear the true flavour.

• I keep delay and reverb locked to off while auditioning, too. Not because I don't like the Kemper effects, but because people tend to drown rigs so it's difficult to hear the true flavour.

+1 on that.

The quality (to my ears) of a rig I personally can judge much easier once I hear it raw.

Adding fx at taste polishes what is great as base.

• Anyway, back on topic....: The Victory Amp Bundle is really really great. I love it. Great amps. If I would ever buy a 'real' amp, it would be a Victory. But hey, why would I, now I have this bundle? :D

• Hmm... I downloaded the free/demo profiles for the pack and I must say I can't really say that much about them... since I got stuck on the first one I tried (the Silverback) and just got carried away!
    I never got to another profile until I had to shutdown for the night.

This pack is now on top of my 'to-buy' list...

• I personnaly really like the tweaked rigs, I thinks that Andy has this special skill with effects and it was a big plus in the older bundles he made.

The Victory amp bundle tempted me a lot thought!