Its Time For a GUI Editor

• I dont mean your thread.
    I am talking about you saying I cant post without insulting.

You are baiting me.

But seriously, How can you be so sensitive to someone making a joke about someone being a lefty?
    And or whomever cried about it to the Mods.

• I dont mean your thread.
    I am talking about you saying I cant post without insulting.

You are baiting me.

But seriously, How can you be so sensitive to someone making a joke about someone being a lefty?
    And or whomever cried about it to the Mods.

You are now doing the same thing you complained about just a bit ago about forums.
    Hell I agreed with you but now you are turning the tides.

It wasn't baiting, it was a yes or no question. And I am not being sensitive, it was an immature comment. I didn't tell the mods about it because I didn't care. I only brought it up when you did. Notice I didn't even dignify it with a response when you originally posted it.

I have flipped through your recent post history and you get pretty out of line quite often. I don't expect to have decent conversations with you. Good day.

• It is time for less demand and more appreciation of what we already have.

...for truth.

But as a side note, I do agree with it being nice to have a GUI editor for the kemper (for others at least) - not that I've used it enough to get sick of using its knobs... in fact it's one of the reasons why I sprung on it and stuck with it. Tbh I'm sick of messing with GUIs due in part to amp simulations. I think I can go a few years before I'm sick of the physical dials on the kemper, 7 years on vst sims is enough for me lol

Anyways, no point in having a bug up one's ass over nothing. Although the 'rude & stupid' bit certainly was uncalled for. If one walks around expecting to be a victim... yea well... and if my stating that bothers someone or tics something to think I'ma 'jumpin' on a bandwagon. meh, shame for ya :( you'll have an infarction at this rate worrying about such things.

This is quite the community here, I came to this here thread because the thought of a GUI for the kemper never even crossed MY mind, and Paul's link to a related thread is helpful for the sake of visiting forumites :)

• You just can't post without saying something insulting can you?

Well, this is a very strange thread, indeed. With all due respect, Mathias, it seems like you have made knee-jerk reactions to perceived slights...yet, in reality, no one has slighted you in the least.

Due to all this unwarranted drama, I have formed my own knee-jerk reaction...which goes something like this:

When replying to Mathias, I must remember to walk on egg-shells.

I like it. It kind of has a Zen ring to it.

• No one needs to walk on egg shells for me. Honestly the last thing I expected when I made the original post was a situation like this. I was simply trying to voice my opinion that GUI editor for this thing would be nice, especially when it comes to wading through the hundreds and hundreds of rigs and cabinets. I perceived Pault's reply as shitty because I felt like he was not so subtly trying to tell me that I didn't need to post this because Kemper is well aware that there is demand for an editor. Perhaps I was wrong about that. I have admitted that maybe I was wrong and yet there are still people coming onto this thread to give me shit about it. I get it, lets move on.

• And all he was trying to tell you is a lot of peeps agree with you but this, whatever he quoted, was the long time thread on where to post those thoughts.... That's all no disrepect, no insult, just keep it under the same thread so everyone can follow, as usual IMHO!!!

• It would be cool if forums just had an auto redirect feature (or human) that moves your post to a related forum thread if it looks like a double post instead of engaging the poster.
    Um, searching the forum for a thread before posting an idea is not for the spontaneous artistic types in my opinion.
    +1 on Editor

Powered Rack / Windows 10

• It would be cool if forums just had an auto redirect feature (or human) that moves your post to a related forum thread if it looks like a double post instead of engaging the poster.
    Um, searching the forum for a thread before posting an idea is not for the spontaneous artistic types in my opinion.
    +1 on Editor

Haha, I agree... I can't count the times that I've answered the same ol' spdif questions here :)