Lexicon mpx r1 foot controller

• I'm having problems getting my mpx r1 telling my kemper to go to the next song in performance mode, I am able to get slots 1-5 to work in song 1 with the foot controller, but having problems getting it to go any farther.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    :S

• I use mine in direct access (setups) mode, works fine for me. It's a bit of a pain to assign exactly which PC# I want for each button on each bank, but once it's done it works flawlessly. I have it set up so for each bank buttons 1-5 select slots 1-5 of one performance and buttons 6-0 select the slots 1-5 of another performance.

• I use mine in the same mode, so may I ask what PC # did you assign buttons 6-0 to get to performance 2?
    I'm thinking that's where my problem is, because it will change for a brief second and then go back to performance 1.
    thanks

• If you're using setups, this means you can send more than one MIDI command per switch. I'd say read the setups section of the MPX-R1 manual carefully and make sure you're not sending 2 PC# commands for the second row of switches (6-0), because that's what seems to be happening.

• After much trail and error, I am happy to report that I figured out the problem, I had to use a different channel than the one I was using!
    Thanks for your help on this, I was wondering if you are able to use your expression pedal?

• After much trail and error, I am happy to report that I figured out the problem, I had to use a different channel than the one I was using!
    Thanks for your help on this, I was wondering if you are able to use your expression pedal?

Glad you were able to solve your first issue. Yes, my expression pedal works fine, if I'm not mistaken the MPX-R1 lets you choose both the MIDI channel and which control number you want to use for the expression pedal.